+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my first scan and bloods done today (day 10 of jabbing)
    And they only found 4 follicles on my right measuring 9.8mm
    And two on my left they said they were all too small I will be doing another week of jabbing and going back on Friday with hopefully larger follicles for egg collection on Tuesday pretty disappointing but I have hope that they will grow this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    And two on my left they said they were all too small I will be doing another week of jabbing and going back on Friday with hopefully larger follicles for egg collection on Tuesday pretty disappointing but I have hope that they will grow this week
    Think positive growing vibes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Good luck Amandale,
    Hopefully a few more will catch up for you. The clinic documented in my file that i had 14 follicles of which they suspected 7 would be mature enough to collect an egg from. Come EPU they got 18 eggs of which 15 fertilised beautifully- go figure?? Sending you eggy growing vibes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - Yeah it's dissappointing but I guess we just keep on trying. At least FET sounds like an easier process. And you never know, sometimes pregnancy symptoms can feel a bit like AF so maybe you will be surprised.
    @Rtropps - How are you feeling today? How many made it through to embies? Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Good luck Amandale,
    Hopefully a few more will catch up for you. The clinic documented in my file that i had 14 follicles of which they suspected 7 would be mature enough to collect an egg from. Come EPU they got 18 eggs of which 15 fertilised beautifully- go figure?? Sending you eggy growing vibes xx
    Thank you, Yeah hopefully
    I received a call from them saying my blood results match the scan which is good and I can continue on with the injections until Friday I read that they usually grow around 2mm a day so I'm hoping almost all of them will be mature by Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Rice - Yeah it's dissappointing but I guess we just keep on trying. At least FET sounds like an easier process. And you never know, sometimes pregnancy symptoms can feel a bit like AF so maybe you will be surprised.
    @Rtropps - How are you feeling today? How many made it through to embies? Fingers crossed for you
    Yea feel grey today thanks, just sore head.. I currently have 21 embies and I'm over the moon but iv to get them all pgd tested so I'll find out tomorrow after 5 if ill have something to transfer or if I'll never be able to use my own eggs and that seeking a donor will be my only option.. I'm feeling positive but at the same time being realistic about it xx will be saying my prayers tonight lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Yea feel grey today thanks, just sore head.. I currently have 21 embies and I'm over the moon but iv to get them all pgd tested so I'll find out tomorrow after 5 if ill have something to transfer or if I'll never be able to use my own eggs and that seeking a donor will be my only option.. I'm feeling positive but at the same time being realistic about it xx will be saying my prayers tonight lol

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Super embie amount Rtropps! Surely there are some strong ones in that haul for you, fingers crossed for some great news tomorrow. It's really promising how many you have!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Rtropps  (17-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I was wondering if I could join you! I just picked up the meds for my first cycle, start injecting 100 of puregon tomorrow night. I am a little confused because the nurse this morning told me that she didn't have my AMH levels (apparently they determine the puregon dose) but I'd probably do 125 or 150, then she just called to say that the Dr wants me to do 100, so who knows. We are with City Fertility in Melbourne.

Wishing all of you the best of luck for your cycles!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived right on time today so this wasn't our month.
    Hope everyone is going ok...back to do personals later x