Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started my jabs this morning 150 UI of Gonal F... Bloods on the 19th to check levels... Scan on the 26th with EPU on 28th --- I am so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Began spotting again yesterday 3 days before transfer! Shattered!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rtropps - How did your pick up go? I felt pretty rotten after mine. I wasn't bad enough to end up in hospital like Tinkers though (33 eggs, ouch!). I did have a huge belly for about a week after (worse at night) and a few near fainting episodes and one vomiting incident.
    Now I'm pretty much back to normal though which although a relief may not be a good sign as I think if you get pregnant then there is a risk that the symptoms either stick around or can come back.
    Hope you're feeling okay and your eggs fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Rtropps - How did your pick up go? I felt pretty rotten after mine. I wasn't bad enough to end up in hospital like Tinkers though (33 eggs, ouch!). I did have a huge belly for about a week after (worse at night) and a few near fainting episodes and one vomiting incident.
    Now I'm pretty much back to normal though which although a relief may not be a good sign as I think if you get pregnant then there is a risk that the symptoms either stick around or can come back.
    Hope you're feeling okay and your eggs fertilise.
    Yes feeling good thanks for asking, I got 24 eggs picked up so I was in more pain than I could handle after pick up but not feeling to bad this morning, just waiting on 12 to come so I can call and see how they went... Hopefully I have a few for freezing lol how is your tww going, are you going to do a test? X

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkers View Post
    Rtropps- wishing you the very best for p/u today. Fingers crossed you don't t get ohss. I had ohss from my one and only stim cycle, I had 33 eggs collected. For me it showed up pretty much straight after p/u. My advice is to get your self to the hospital as soon as you see your tummy expanding. I let it go for a day before I went to hospital and really should of gone in a day earlier. Anyway, fingers and toes crossed you are fine.
    Thanks for the advise, yesterday after collection I was crying because of the pain I was in I couldn't even get out of bed, today I feel good but very swollen belly and going for a wee is the worst... Feels like iv a bladder infection, do u think I'm ok just being very swollen ?? I had 24 eggs collected so not as many as you.. Do u think that the quality of your eggs suffer because of the quantity because I heard that it's never been proven to do so?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crazy POAS addict has reared her ugly head...(4x) BFN
    I know I'm 'only' 6dp5dt but am losing hope fast
    Aarrrgghhh - this ride does not get easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I picked up all my drugs on Wednesday & had the Elonva jab on Thursday. I also put my back out Wednesday so I've literally been flat out since then, back on my feet now which is good so I can hit the gym again from tomorrow I'm 3.6kg down with another 5kg to go. I'm on a new regime this time & getting my head around it is a bit difficult luckily I've set alarms in my phone so I don't miss anything.
    I'm booked for BT on 20th US on 21st & all going well EPU will be between 24th-26th then we do 3 day transfer.
    Good luck & fingers crossed to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to wait for the bt but I think my body may let me know the answer before then. Have had some spotting today so looks like this is not our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellydance - this isn't our month either (AF is abt to strike I'm sure). This is really hard...