+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am new to all so I am not sure what to say um.... I just started my first cycle of ivf (puregon) injections 5 days ago not really loving the jabbing but hoping for the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Briggs View Post
    Hi I am new to all so I am not sure what to say um.... I just started my first cycle of ivf (puregon) injections 5 days ago not really loving the jabbing but hoping for the best
    Good luck...only a few days behind you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my transfer today Of the 8 embryos we had on Saturday, none of them were great. They transferred the best, an early blasty, and the FS gave me a 30% chance of success. Its not as good an embie as DS was. The other two may not develop enough to freeze - they were going to check them again tomorrow.

So I've gone from feeling really positive about this cycle, to really depressed. I just don't understand how we could have collected almost twice as many eggs and ended up with less (and lower quality) day 5 embies, compared to DS's cycle I am so dreading the 21st.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO Vikki. I've heard many ladies falling preg with not great embies and the fact you already have a DS means your body knows how to do it. Stay positive Hun, we all have our fingers and toes crossed for you x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

PeJu's Mum  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mnfrisina View Post
    I have just started my 1st round of ivf, on Wednesday feeling excited.. Good luck ladies
    Good luck for the cycle mnfrisina.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope29 For This Useful Post:

mnfrisina  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allison Briggs View Post
    Hi Allison, I just stated 5 days ago too using puregon.. Had US today I currently have 11 follies...
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks soques good luck with you injections starting the 15th hopefully lots of follicles
    omg mnfrisina 11 follicles that's great how come they scanned so early?? I am really new to this I am doing puregon with a trigger and I don't have a scan till Friday but I have fingers crossed I have some nice follicles and everything turns out great

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure why, it's the way the clinic do it I suppose, I have another scan on Wednesday and hopefully Friday will be EC..
    I am new to this too, I just started the orgalutran today with the puregon.. What dose are you on??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am only on 50ui but I am not doing ec we are doing ovidrel to make me ovulate as I have secondary infertility due to pcos I do the scan on Friday and the fs will lite me know when to take the trigger - what dose are you on with puregon?? Hopefully tomorrow scan will go well and the 11 will get lots bigger and ready so you have heaps for ec

Thanks
    Reviews
    No frosties. One kept growing, but wasn't freezer grade and the better one stopped altogether.

I used to think I could do this all a third time if bub #2 ended up being another boy (one of each would be perfect), but right now I'm dreading the thought of even doing another stim cycle for a sibling for DS. Sorry to be such a downer girls.

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app