+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 409
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI/FET

    Come and join me, Im doing my first FET after a failed ICSI in November.
    Anybody who needs som support, advice or just somewhere to vent, We all need that somewhere. So jump on and strap yourself in its gonna get bumpy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Come and join me, Im doing my first FET after a failed ICSI in November.
    Anybody who needs som support, advice or just somewhere to vent, We all need that somewhere. So jump on and strap yourself in its gonna get bumpy
    Hello, just had my first failed cycle in December didn't ' make transfer was bit of an emotional ride that I thought I'd be a bit stronger for but quickly learnt that this is no fun at all. I'm going to change clinics as had a bad experience where I am so hoping to get started again mid march, and looking forward to the break I may add lol.
    Sorry to hear about your failed cycle hope your ok, when do u think u will start again amd what clinic are u at x

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Rtropps, I'm in North QLD and use cairns fertility centre, I love the place and everyone is so good to me, I almost look forward to my clinic visits, I don't live in cairns though, I live on a cattle propert 8 hrs away so all my clinic trips are overnighters, I stayed in town for two weeks during my stim cycle. All the details of hoe that went are in my signiture.
    Are you doing a full stim? What did you get from the first cycle?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hey Rtropps, I'm in North QLD and use cairns fertility centre, I love the place and everyone is so good to me, I almost look forward to my clinic visits, I don't live in cairns though, I live on a cattle propert 8 hrs away so all my clinic trips are overnighters, I stayed in town for two weeks during my stim cycle. All the details of hoe that went are in my signiture.
    Are you doing a full stim? What did you get from the first cycle?
    That's nice that you have a nice environment to go through the process and the drive is worth it, must be hard with time, I struggle here going back and forth to my appointments and they r down the road lol.
    So I started November, excuse that I don't use all the lingo I'm new to this lol, started on 150 gonel f the after day 6 got called off as very low estrogen then started again December, on 250 gonel f, got to pick up and got 7 eggs day two left with 5 other two immature, then day 3and 4 had them pgs tested was ready to go in for transfer day 5 and last min then said my eggs were no good, the genetic testing was fine, they just said they didn't develop with no explanation nothing, so I really have no idea what went on as they said on the day 3 that 4 of them were great quality and where they needed to be, anyway when I phoned them to ask what time I was going in I got told pretty much they were rubbish I never heard back from anyone, but got my $11500 bill in the mail. So I was absolutely heart broken over it but starting all over and going to see a couple of different clinics and see who I feel good with, I know I have psos but that's it. That's why I was asking what clinic you were at but I'm in perth lol I'm hoping to start jabbing end of feb/start of march, everyone is having babies around me or going for number 2, so I get impatient lol but at the same time don't want to rush into anything and have bad run again.
    What is your fertility issues? Have u been trying for long x

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,131
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked
    922
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, waiting impatiently for first IVF cycle in Jan/feb. Look forward to sharing the journey with you !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi all, waiting impatiently for first IVF cycle in Jan/feb. Look forward to sharing the journey with you !

    Me to bel2466 not our first try as we didn't make implantation but hopefully first full cycle, good luck!!! What state are you in? R u excited?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

    I be joining you for another cycle in Feb. I've had a horrible run and are seeing a new FS as my other wont treatment anymore. Said the EPU are too risky due to my adhesions. So have a new FS who is doing lots more testing and already found few other issues. Also I'm having a biopsy done in late Jan. So by Feb should be healed from my Nov op and ready to get a sticky BFP!


    Lots of baby dust to us all

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,131
    Thanks
    664
    Thanked
    922
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtropps View Post
    Me to bel2466 not our first try as we didn't make implantation but hopefully first full cycle, good luck!!! What state are you in? R u excited?
    Yes very very excited! I've been ready for ivf for a year but it's taken hubby a while to warm to the idea. I'm in Sydney.
    I'm just a bit nervous as I have severe pcos and a high AMH so am high risk for OHSS. I bet you're itching to cycle again! X

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I have been trying since June 2011, I have pcos but no symptoms, I'm skinny and cycle regularly, I just have heaps of follicles, last antral follice count was a wopping 42!! 20 on one side and 22 on the other and that was at CD 21 I got stimmed with 100 units of GonalF for the first 5 days then uped it to 112.5 for the remaining, I used Orgalutran to supress ovulation, they sucked!! My clinic is running more tests before my fet to check for killer cells because of all my losses. My clinic has a sister clinic in Perth Pivet I think it called, my transfer won't be until mid to late Feb that's why I left the Jan thread, I'm also using embryo glue and asprin. My partner any has 2% normal form so we had no option than to do ICSI. My doctor still can't figure out why we haven't conceived on our own.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    40
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Yeah I have been trying since June 2011, I have pcos but no symptoms, I'm skinny and cycle regularly, I just have heaps of follicles, last antral follice count was a wopping 42!! 20 on one side and 22 on the other and that was at CD 21 I got stimmed with 100 units of GonalF for the first 5 days then uped it to 112.5 for the remaining, I used Orgalutran to supress ovulation, they sucked!! My clinic is running more tests before my fet to check for killer cells because of all my losses. My clinic has a sister clinic in Perth Pivet I think it called, my transfer won't be until mid to late Feb that's why I left the Jan thread, I'm also using embryo glue and asprin. My partner any has 2% normal form so we had no option than to do ICSI. My doctor still can't figure out why we haven't conceived on our own.
    O wow, well I have psos and don't really have the symptoms to weight fine always a regular period ect and I don't have the "ring of cysts" just ovary's are the same as you, just covered with follicles, the first round at day 6 scan I thought I was doing really well with the counts but when it got called off and explained that psos I'm having more quantity than quality. What is embryo glue for? Is that the stuff you use after treatment the vaginal gel? And what is killer cells? Also if your doctor is not sure why you have not conceived naturally did u try anything before ivf? Did u get a full internal exam? I'm an unexplained fertility case to, I'm 28 husband 37 and his sperm is really good, so the fact ppl like us have so many follicles does that stop us from falling pregnant ? Sorry for all the questions lol x


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014 - Thread 1
    By SpringRain in forum IVF
    Replies: 909
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 18:14
  2. IVF/FET/ICSI Jan/Feb 2014 ladies?
    By frenchy81 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-12-2013, 11:54
  3. IVF/ICSI/FET Jan/Feb 2014
    By stillfuntryin in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 17:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!