+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Ooh I hope the symptoms mean something for you!
    Did you manage to pinpoint ovulation?
    Couldn't continue with BBT cos I was away from hm and forgot my thermometer to verify, but EWCM and strong positive OPK on CD16, so I am placing O at CD17. Which makes me 10DPO.

I hope they're symptoms too, cos I feel like I have AF aches/pains wise. But without the actual flow haha This would suck as pre-AF every cycle, let's nope if I'm not pregnant, I don't get a repeat of this. Ugh. Such a whinger haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it! I really don't understand how all these PG symptoms show up when we're TTC, but we don't notice them at any other time! So confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Tell me about it! I really don't understand how all these PG symptoms show up when we're TTC, but we don't notice them at any other time! So confusing!
    Maybe it's to prepare us for losing our minds due to sleep deprivation from a newborn? Hahaha

Question for you all. Spider veins. Pregnancy symptom? Just noticed a whole bunch that have popped which where definitely not there last week. I have only found conflicting info.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizabella For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help you regarding the spider veins? Not too sure..
    I think maybe later in pregnancy, when you get heavier? Are they on your legs? Do you stand up all day for your job?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another test this morning to make sure the line is getting darker, but there was hardly no line there again... Not sure what's going on, temp still up no bleeding, 18 DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate to say this it sounds like a chem, however I'm hoping it is just taking a while for your hcg levels to rise. Did you use the same brand test and fmu?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes used same brand, frer and fmu. I never understood what chem is? Is it when conception happens but the egg never attached?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you book in to see your GP and have bloods done? It's not unheard of to never have a positive result on a HPT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I will try to go to my GP after work today or tomorrow, just to see what's going on. Aaarrghh, why is this so hard!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaL - A chem is when the egg starts to implant, but decides not to continue and you end up with a normal period (ie. on time). Most of the times, you won't even know you've had one, unless you're testing early. With my chem, my bloods confirmed pregnancy - OI, so getting regular tests - my levels were 48 HCG and then dropped to 19 HCG a few days later. I was still coming up with a positive OPK around 3 days after that (I didn't continue testing, so can't confirm how long it stayed positive for).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (26-02-2014)