+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I updated the other thread quickly last night, but forgot to in here!

So I had a GP appointment, for something not pregnancy related yesterday afternoon. I mentioned to him that I could be, but AF isn't due until Sunday, and I'm still getting BFN's (obviously didn't use the abbreviations! Lol). He gave me a referral to get a BT this morning, so I'll know by this afternoon!
    I hope implantation didn't happen late, that means it mightn't show up yet, doesn't it?
    I'm so nervous! I hate blood tests and I hate not knowing! 😬😬
    I need to catch up on both threads, but will have to do that after work this afternoon! Kids have been up since 6.15, I suppose I should feed them! Lol xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hi girls, I updated the other thread quickly last night, but forgot to in here!

So I had a GP appointment, for something not pregnancy related yesterday afternoon. I mentioned to him that I could be, but AF isn't due until Sunday, and I'm still getting BFN's (obviously didn't use the abbreviations! Lol). He gave me a referral to get a BT this morning, so I'll know by this afternoon!
    I hope implantation didn't happen late, that means it mightn't show up yet, doesn't it?
    I'm so nervous! I hate blood tests and I hate not knowing! 😬😬
    I need to catch up on both threads, but will have to do that after work this afternoon! Kids have been up since 6.15, I suppose I should feed them! Lol xx
    Wow, that is exiting and scary! I don't know how early it can show on blood tests, hopefully it will give you a quick answer!

Afm, the second line was little stronger today but still way faint for 17 DPO. But as long as it getting stronger right?? Hope you can see it on the app now?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393273995.194241.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1393274025.152770.jpg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaL View Post
    Wow, that is exiting and scary! I don't know how early it can show on blood tests, hopefully it will give you a quick answer!

Afm, the second line was little stronger today but still way faint for 17 DPO. But as long as it getting stronger right?? Hope you can see it on the app now?
    Attachment 50794
    Attachment 50795
    I see it hunni!! woohooo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenv For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014),MamaL  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Attachment 50794
    Attachment 50795
    Yay! Congrats!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

MamaL  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone!! I am soo happy, just hoping it will be a sticky one!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see it too!! 😊😊
    I've been Dr Googling about levels since my appt last night. If you didn't implant until later in your cycle, then your levels still may not be high enough for the test to pick up. Yours look like they're getting stronger everyday, so I'd definitely take that as a BFP! Yay! Congrats! 😊 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MamaL! I see it!

AFM - still no AF. Temp went down a bit more, but bbs are still sore. :screwy::what: I think I'm 13dpo. Maybe I will be testing on Thursday???

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yay MamaL! I see it!

AFM - still no AF. Temp went down a bit more, but bbs are still sore. :screwy::what: I think I'm 13dpo. Maybe I will be testing on Thursday???

That was my only symptom too, really sore boobs which already feel bigger. My temp went down slightly too. Hope you will see a BFP soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was my only symptom too, really sore boobs which already feel bigger. My temp went down slightly too. Hope you will see a BFP soon!
    I always get sore bbs, but normally they stop hurting when my temp drops. Stoopid body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep I definitely see the line now. With it getting so much stronger so quickly I wouldn't worry about how light it is. Late implant isn't too unusual.