+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Funchu - oh my god! I'm really hoping that it's a proper line in the making! Fx!!!

AFM, I've been starting to get boob/nipple sensitivity since last night. Even more today. I've only had this once before, with the chem. I want to get excited about this symptom, but it just seems too early for this - I'm only 4DPO!

Also, wondering if the acupuncture is regulating my hormones by giving me pre-AF symptoms - some of you get boob sensitivity prior to AF, don't you?

Please help support my logical brain that is telling me to stop being silly and not symptom spot. I fear my illogical brain is winning at the moment and I want to keep a realistic head about me and not build myself up to get (yet another) BFN.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funchu, pretty sure I can see one in the inverted pic! Fingers crossed!

Ladies, I know I'm jumping the gun here.. but just thinking ahead. If I am UTD (or fall PG sometime soon), I really don't want to tell anyone until I'm past the 12 week mark. But the thing is, at work- I occasionally have to bend and lift heavy things like bags of coin, etc.
    My question is, should I just tell my manager? I didn't even really want to tell her, but I can't see any other way around it. 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    @Funchu - oh my god! I'm really hoping that it's a proper line in the making! Fx!!!

AFM, I've been starting to get boob/nipple sensitivity since last night. Even more today. I've only had this once before, with the chem. I want to get excited about this symptom, but it just seems too early for this - I'm only 4DPO!

Also, wondering if the acupuncture is regulating my hormones by giving me pre-AF symptoms - some of you get boob sensitivity prior to AF, don't you?

Please help support my logical brain that is telling me to stop being silly and mot symptom spot. I fear my illogical brain is winning at the moment and I want to keep a realistic head about me and not build myself up to get (yet another) BFN.
    Hun, I've been getting it, too. From about 3-4DPO. I usually only get it 2-3 days before AF, very unusual for me! Hope it's a positive sign for you! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post

Ladies, I know I'm jumping the gun here.. but just thinking ahead. If I am UTD (or fall PG sometime soon), I really don't want to tell anyone until I'm past the 12 week mark. But the thing is, at work- I occasionally have to bend and lift heavy things like bags of coin, etc.
    My question is, should I just tell my manager? I didn't even really want to tell her, but I can't see any other way around it. 😩
    Can you just fake a back injury or something? Say you've got a potential hernia or a minor fracture in a rib and you've been advised you can't do strenuous work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hun, I've been getting it, too. From about 3-4DPO. I usually only get it 2-3 days before AF, very unusual for me! Hope it's a positive sign for you! xx
    I really really hope so too!!! Fx for all of us!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Hello ladies. How is everyone's weekend going?

Just thought I would update. Im 8dpo and I have so many symptoms its not funny. Nauseous, sore gums, sore throat, intergestion, tired, sore lower back and headaches. And non stop cramping/twinges around my ovaries and pubic area. I don't know what to make of it because I don't know if any are actually symptoms or not. I just know that by 6/7 DPO I usually have no symptoms at all.
    So im cautiously waiting and hoping.

Fx for everyone still to test. And big hugs for those with bfn or af.

(/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Oh my god! Is my wishful thinking going to be answered and you, @Funchu and I are going to finally get our sticky BFPs? (And @jenjenOo in her current cycle)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN this morning, 11 DPO. AF due Wed so going to hold out till then to test again!! Fingers crossed she stays away! Good luck to all!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayR2D2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe get a doctors note? They don't have to put on there why you need light duties, and then just fob it off as a bad back?

Congrats to the BFPs and hugs for those who've gotten their AF.

AFM, 8dpo and I can't restrain myself. This numpty is testing and symptom overanalysing already! Pressure/cramps which aren't normal. Full, tender boobs (varies each cycle, so nothing too out of the ordinary). The newest things for me are the reeeaalllyy vivid dreams and the excess saliva (delightful I know). Almost have myself convinced there's a shadow on the test, but I'm putting that down as pure crazy talk haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grizabella For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (23-02-2014),M2OR  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2or.... If your body its used to doing it, its not excessive, and you are careful lifting shouldn't be a problem.

I was working in a take away shop when I fell utd with my ds. our chips came in boxes of 15kgs (3 x5 kgs), fish in boxes of 10kgs, flour on 20kgs, oil in 15-20kgs.

then there was the digging in deep freezers to get them out... I just took my time, didn't lift the flour or oil, and made sure I bent at the knees with a straight back....

I asked my ob advd he said I was used to it , it would be fine.

Runners may need to jog in pregnancy, but those who don't walk probably shouldn't jog.... If that makes sense?

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (23-02-2014),M2OR  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your responses girls. I might just take it easy- and stop if I feel it's too much.

Just an update. Felt nauseated right before dinner tonight. The wave came over me while I was cutting chicken. I've kind of felt it around the same time every night for the past 3ish nights. DS did have a bit of the runs on Friday night and DH had them last night. But I haven't had anything like that. It's just sort of come in waves in the evening. I feel fine the rest of the time.
    I really don't want to think I'm bringing symptoms on myself and it ends up all being in my head and a BFN. I just don't know! I don't want to get my hopes up! 😩 lol
    Sorry to ramble.. needed to get it out! DH is sick of baby talk! He keeps saying "just tell me when you know for sure" haha. Thanks, DH!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post: