+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsTugs that you get that BFP soon <3

Well AF arrived tonight, on a better note my LP is 11 DAYS!!!! woohooo very excited that my body is getting back to normal thanks for B6 and Vitex... I went from a 7-9 day LP to a 11 day LP feeling hopeful for my next cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    How much did you bleed when you had this weird AF?
    was that to me? it was only light like streaky cm but it was always there enough for a pad *sorry TMI* next pad was almost clean. Its totally gone now. I thought it was the start of AF so i crossed myself off the tww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd get your levels checked just in case, was the bleeding red?

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    it was more pink then dark red. i am getting my levels checked tomorrow hopefully will know by monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    it was more pink then dark red. i am getting my levels checked tomorrow hopefully will know by monday
    You shouldn't class 'pink' as AF.
    That would only be classed as spotting.
    Cd1 of AF has to be proper flow, and red. Most often bright red.

If you classed pink discharge as cd1 of this current cycle, it's no wonder you've confused yourself with your cycle. You've likely added 1-2 days on where they shouldn't be. And you were freaking over nothing.

Get your levels checked just in case. Hopefully it won't be ectopic & you've just confused yourself with your cycle as you've not noted the correct info.
    Hopefully, you won't have monitor this stuff for another 9 months.
    But definitely worth having the correct information for next time, so you know exactly what's what with your own body

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014),Lottiemum  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my first planned pregnancy i can't believe i stuffed it up so much So much for what i thought i knew! Thanks for clarifying i will remember that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    This is my first planned pregnancy i can't believe i stuffed it up so much So much for what i thought i knew! Thanks for clarifying i will remember that.
    Fx for today at the docs, hope that everything is looking good and that you can enjoy an uneventful 8 more month of pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Oh good grief, I’m so tired of the drama ofttc. I told you guys were out afterspotting started on Monday, it ended up being nothing. I’ve just started some heavy exerciseprogramme, so because the spotted stopped, which was strange, I did a hpt onTues afternoon – BFP!! Yay. I’d been ‘feeling’preg since the middle of Jan – first day of period was 1st jan thenbleeding around day 23, which I was convinced was implantation bleeding butjust bfn, even a week after the bleeding, bfn. So this spotting on Monday was in line with af after the non-implantationbleeding. Anyhow, I went to my GP this morning to get bfp confirmed and he saidthe urine test wasn’t positive, but I could see that there was a faint line! Hesaid that he wasn’t convinced and now we have to wait for the bloods, which won’tcome in til at least Monday. I just feelreally frustrated. I don’t know if Ican try again if this ends in a mc……. I shouldadd, I do know how lucky I am to have 3 beautiful little people, but each onecame with difficulty, and we really did want a 4th.
    Oh ffs doctors sh*t me sometimes! You are very very likely to be pregnant. They use 3 drops in a doctors test. They are notoriously fainter than hpts for this reason. I have had the exact same thing happen to me. Had a faint docs test and the doc is unming and ahhing about whether it's positive or not. Sometimes I swear we know more about testing than they do. If there is a line especially on a docs test then it has detected hcg- full stop. A line is a line. Try not to stress hon your doc is silly like mine was. I would put money on your bloods coming back positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lottie I spotted in half of all my pregnancies. One I thought was AF and was more blood than the usual implantation spotting so i didnt think anything of it until it stopped ubruptly and had no more for a week. You're probably just having an implantation bleed. I know it's hard not to stress about it but for what it's worth what you're experiencing doesn't sound unusual to me for early pregnancy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lottie - how exciting for you! I hope all the tests come back perfectly on Monday. As someone who is yet to get that elusive second line I can only imagine how happy you are. Good luck!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (21-02-2014)