+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    AF will b here today.. Massive drop in temp... Here to hoping for march

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October
    Ah that sucks I'll see you in the March thread. Just waiting for AF to show here too, so I can figure out next test day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaL For This Useful Post:

jenv  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Jen I'm sorry :-(

My temp went up but still bfn.

Least you know that your body can run a longer LP when it wants?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

jenv  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh good grief, I’m so tired of the drama ofttc. I told you guys were out afterspotting started on Monday, it ended up being nothing. I’ve just started some heavy exerciseprogramme, so because the spotted stopped, which was strange, I did a hpt onTues afternoon – BFP!! Yay. I’d been ‘feeling’preg since the middle of Jan – first day of period was 1st jan thenbleeding around day 23, which I was convinced was implantation bleeding butjust bfn, even a week after the bleeding, bfn. So this spotting on Monday was in line with af after the non-implantationbleeding. Anyhow, I went to my GP this morning to get bfp confirmed and he saidthe urine test wasn’t positive, but I could see that there was a faint line! Hesaid that he wasn’t convinced and now we have to wait for the bloods, which won’tcome in til at least Monday. I just feelreally frustrated. I don’t know if Ican try again if this ends in a mc……. I shouldadd, I do know how lucky I am to have 3 beautiful little people, but each onecame with difficulty, and we really did want a 4th.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Goosey01 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm new to bub hub, but cd27 today (normally 28-30 day cycle) and trying to hold out til Sunday (day after I expect AF) to POAS!

Sidebar: soooo nice to find a good Aussie site avail easily on mobile!!

FX for BFPs for us all 😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJoey For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    11dpo, and bfn spotting is turning into AF too...
    On to march soon.
    On the positive side, DHs SA results have come back normal this time!!! After 3 bad results, this silver lining is much appreciated!!
    The FS said he'd put money on us having success in the next few months. Well fx!!! Pressure is on for march now :-)

Good luck ladies

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkblue For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (20-02-2014),Little Ted  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I knew what was going on....
    12dpo... Bfn... No cramps but temps did a drop today... And no sign of AF... Hurry up AF I wanna get started with next cycle

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey01 View Post
    Oh good grief, I’m so tired of the drama ofttc. I told you guys were out afterspotting started on Monday, it ended up being nothing. I’ve just started some heavy exerciseprogramme, so because the spotted stopped, which was strange, I did a hpt onTues afternoon – BFP!! Yay. I’d been ‘feeling’preg since the middle of Jan – first day of period was 1st jan thenbleeding around day 23, which I was convinced was implantation bleeding butjust bfn, even a week after the bleeding, bfn. So this spotting on Monday was in line with af after the non-implantationbleeding. Anyhow, I went to my GP this morning to get bfp confirmed and he saidthe urine test wasn’t positive, but I could see that there was a faint line! Hesaid that he wasn’t convinced and now we have to wait for the bloods, which won’tcome in til at least Monday. I just feelreally frustrated. I don’t know if Ican try again if this ends in a mc……. I shouldadd, I do know how lucky I am to have 3 beautiful little people, but each onecame with difficulty, and we really did want a 4th.
    Oh gosh that's frustrating!! Will you be testing again with hpt prior to Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to clarify my surge. Is it correct that the 19th would have been O day?

Is 24hrs from dark positive to mid negative a good length for the surge?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392884689.066521.jpg

Having DTD on the 19th (0100) been enough to catch the egg? Or should we DTD again tonight to be on the safe side?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Just wanted to clarify my surge. Is it correct that the 19th would have been O day?

Attachment 50569

Having DTD on the 19th (0100) been enough to catch the egg? Or should we DTD again tonight to be on the safe side?
    Yeah I'd go with that as O day my surges go from dark to faint in that time frame and my cycles are pretty good.

Luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post

Attachment 50569

Yeah I'd go with that as O day my surges go from dark to faint in that time frame and my cycles are pretty good. Oh and once more won't hurt, but you should have it covered x

Luck!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizabella For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (20-02-2014)