+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Still no AF... 11dpo and was suppose to get her two days ago... Did a test and it's still bfn... So thinking the b6 vitamins worked in lengthing my LP this cycle and AF will b here by the weekend...

Have no pregnancy symptoms for the past two days... So pretty sure I'm out

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October
    Aww hun. Nothing here for me either. I feel same as when AF is about to come, but without the bad mood. My temp has stayed high too. I'm also trying to lengthen my LP so it could just be successful, and AF is coming, but gawd I hope it's a sneaky bfp for us both!!! I didn't test this morning, I only have one frer left. I'll test tomorrow maybe if still nothing :-|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well, I managed to "guilt" DH into DTD last night.

Here's hoping we catch the eggy!
    Last edited by Shrillian; 19-02-2014 at 10:29.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (19-02-2014),M2OR  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok! I can stop being silly now. AF has arrived so onto cycle 2! This time i'm not gonna test until one day after af is due and i'm just gonna relax! Is there a March testing thread?

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lottiemum For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, sorry it's been a few days. Been flat out! DH injured himself at work and ended up in emergency, needing surgery! he'll be off work for at least two weeks- possibly more. Just what we need while waiting for a BFP! I hope the stress doesn't affect the result

Shrillian- nice! Fingers crossed you catch the egg

AFM- can I just say that at 4-5DPO (not entirely sure of O day), I have THE sorest boobs! So lumpy and heavy! They usually get sore 2 or 3 days before AF, but not like this.. I can't even sleep on them at night? Could this be just after effects of O? I know it's too early for PG signs, but I can't help but get my hopes up!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (19-02-2014),Shrillian  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Hey girls, sorry it's been a few days. Been flat out! DH injured himself at work and ended up in emergency, needing surgery! he'll be off work for at least two weeks- possibly more. Just what we need while waiting for a BFP! I hope the stress doesn't affect the result

AFM- can I just say that at 4-5DPO (not entirely sure of O day), I have THE sorest boobs! So lumpy and heavy! They usually get sore 2 or 3 days before AF, but not like this.. I can't even sleep on them at night? Could this be just after effects of O? I know it's too early for PG signs, but I can't help but get my hopes up!
    Thank you!

Not sure about the boobs issue - but I hope it's a good sign!

Sorry to hear about your DH!! I hope he's okay/getting better and not in too much pain. *hug*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the recent BFPs and sorry to the ladies who AF has visited - sending you lots of luck for next cycle.

I think I'm around 4DPO at the moment, have been trying to pull back on the OPKs a little this cycle and just focus on BDing as regularly as possible right throughout. Am thinking I might hold off on doing an early HPT too and just wait to see if AF appears....will see how long I last!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post

Oh sorry to hear about your DH, hope he has a speedy recovery. And hope those sore boobs are a good sign, fingers crossed!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

M2OR  (19-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies just wondering if you think it's likely to still be utd after a bfn on 14dpo?
    15dpo today No sign of af and have not had my usual pms symptoms this month.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Hey ladies just wondering if you think it's likely to still be utd after a bfn on 14dpo?
    15dpo today No sign of af and have not had my usual pms symptoms this month.
    nah not usually if you know your o date. x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could be off by a day or so but should still have had my normal pms symptoms starting 6 days before. Didn't have pms in December when I had a chemical

TTC #1 since July 2011

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

Bellefirexxx  (19-02-2014)