+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    My bday, anniversary & v-day will be joined by AF.
    Oh the joy.
    Anyone else getting bitter?

Sent from my anti-social device
    This is the main reason I need to just stop. I am finding myself thinking the most awful thoughts about pregnant women and those with newborns, it's horrible and not like me at all...

Thanks for your support, as always it's appreciated xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think having those thoughts at times is completely normal. It does not make you a bad person.

Hope whatever you do it gives you some solace.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I join. I'll be testing on 28th February. This is our 13th cycle TTC with an ectopic pregnancy in Dec 2013. Praying this is our lucky month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    This is the main reason I need to just stop. I am finding myself thinking the most awful thoughts about pregnant women and those with newborns, it's horrible and not like me at all...

Thanks for your support, as always it's appreciated xx
    This was me about 2 cycles ago. I took a step back and slowed things down and got myself back to a better frame of mind. We are focussing on our finance and I'm trying to get my weight in check. This is helping also, cos the longer ttc takes the better these other two things are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    This was me about 2 cycles ago. I took a step back and slowed things down and got myself back to a better frame of mind. We are focussing on our finance and I'm trying to get my weight in check. This is helping also, cos the longer ttc takes the better these other two things are.
    This as well. That's what I decided to do after year one of TTC. The weight part didn't work, but did manage to get our finances back on track!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    This as well. That's what I decided to do after year one of TTC. The weight part didn't work, but did manage to get our finances back on track!
    I've tried three times in the past year to lose weight and it's never worked. Our finances are in much better shape, but I was in much WORSE shape lol. Just this past week Ive had motivation like you wouldn't believe, and have lost nearly 1.5kgs. That of course helps keep the motivation high. We still have a long way to go financially but we are definitely getting there!!
    Looking back now I think it was probably for the best that we did fall utd when we first started trying; we weren't ready. Now I'm happy to just take each day as it comes! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs to those who had AF arrive.
    I wish you all luck. And like MrsTugs I hope we all can find something else to focus on while ttc to take the pressure off.
    I'm trying to bring my weight in check and hoping to get a job too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    3dpo today. Was hoping to test on Valentine's but I ovulated late. I plan to test next Tuesday (should be 10dpo then). Trying my best to stay positive this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I've tried three times in the past year to lose weight and it's never worked. Our finances are in much better shape, but I was in much WORSE shape lol. Just this past week Ive had motivation like you wouldn't believe, and have lost nearly 1.5kgs. That of course helps keep the motivation high. We still have a long way to go financially but we are definitely getting there!!
    Looking back now I think it was probably for the best that we did fall utd when we first started trying; we weren't ready. Now I'm happy to just take each day as it comes! :-)
    I lost 22kg about 8 years ago. Gained back around 6kgs as I was told I'd lost too much by everyone I knew.

Kept the rest of the weight off successfully, but after we got married (we didn't live together prior), I have managed to gain around 15kgs over the past 3 years!!!

Really want to shift this extra bulk and get back to my pre-wedding weight. I've managed to lose around 5-6 kilos since December, but have sort of plateaued and don't seem to be losing anymore.

Admittedly, I've been a bit slack over the last couple of weeks. Just need to buckle down and focus on losing the rest of it. I really hope I can do it again. Just can't seem to get myself into the same motivational mind set I had last time! Grumble!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i'm out. Started spotting today and it hasn't stopped. If it is AF this would be the shortest cycle i have ever had :/