+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone here used the forelife early pregnancy testers? If so how early did you get a positive with them (if you did)? I really think i stuffed up this cycle If they are any good i'll buy a pack next week cause i *should* be 11DPO on Valentines Day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Well OPK from this morning is positive so am i still ovulating?

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app
    From experience forelife is very sensitive, I always have two lines with that brand, and when I've tested on the same sample with another brand, there was no line? Go figure

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (06-02-2014),Lottiemum  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone here used the forelife early pregnancy testers? If so how early did you get a positive with them (if you did)? I really think i stuffed up this cycle If they are any good i'll buy a pack next week cause i *should* be 11DPO on Valentines Day.
    I have used forelife, I don't find them easy to read as I'm a bit of a POAS addict and they always seem to have a line for me! When other brands have nothing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mumzy1976 For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
    I got my *clear* BFP on February 1st yay! Incredibly faint tests on 30th and 31st, but got a strong result when I used the Clearblue kit on Saturday.

I joined the forums after 16 months trying...and this is my first ever BFP! Had a HSG on day 7 of this cycle, but also supplemented (for the first time) with progesterone pessaries from 7DPO... so I don't know which of these are responsible! Based on ovulation, due date is October 11th. When should I expect the nausea to kick in?
    Congrats! If I remember rightly the nausea kicked in around week 6-7 for me. But everyone's different and some lucky people don't get it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadHatter For This Useful Post:

goshawk  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 DPO here, fingers crossed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadHatter For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goshawk View Post
    I got my *clear* BFP on February 1st yay! Incredibly faint tests on 30th and 31st, but got a strong result when I used the Clearblue kit on Saturday.

I joined the forums after 16 months trying...and this is my first ever BFP! Had a HSG on day 7 of this cycle, but also supplemented (for the first time) with progesterone pessaries from 7DPO... so I don't know which of these are responsible! Based on ovulation, due date is October 11th. When should I expect the nausea to kick in?
    Congrats, that's wonderful!! Wishing you a wonderful 9 months.
    Did you want me to put you on the testing list as a BFP?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHatter View Post
    4 DPO here, fingers crossed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

TheMadHatter  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh!!

I was trying so hard not to join in on any of these forums because I didnt want to get my hopes up.

But here I am, 5po and trying not to go crazy symptom hunting !!

Congrats to everyone who has had a BFP, and i cant wait to watch the list grow.

Im holding out on testing until the 15th (if i can stay strong). this cycle has been really laid back for me! I didnt use any OPKs, I just tried to trust that my body knew what it was doing (which is extraordinarily difficult). I am trying to maintain this faith in my body, but who knows!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, now my teeth are really driving me crazy! I could barely brush and touching them feels like someone is scraping them hard!
    This cannot be due to something I ate - there is no pain while chewing or eating hot/cold stuff except for the weird scraping/tingling feeling.
    I'm seriously trying not to symptom spot but this is insane!!! Alas, there's nothing to do now but to keep calm and wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well OPK from this morning is positive so am i still ovulating?

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I find that Forelife OPK's are far too sensitive. This is what mine look like as I start to come into my fertile period. Other brands will be negative while these will read as positive. Once I get my LH surge other brands will then read positive, and the Forelife test line will be super dark, in fact way darker than the control line.

So just to clarify, the Forelife test line will match the control line when I'm in a fertile patch. The test line will then be darker than the control line when I have my LH surge and will then return back to being the same strength as the control line, and then negative.

I hope this makes sense. The Forelife brand is far too sensitive IMO which causes a lot of confusion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

Lottiemum  (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow this thread moves fast! CD14 today and still waiting to ovulate. My OPK's started getting darker then faded again. My cervix is high, soft and open, plus I have lots of ewcm. We've been BDing because I'm obviously in a fertile patch, but just waiting to pop the egg. I've been taking my Vitex and I'm starting to wonder if it's the reason why I haven't ovulated yet and it may have delayed my ovulation? I guess time will tell.

I took an IC HPT today (I don't even know why I did it!) but there's a faint second line. I have plenty of experience with evap's but this definitely isn't an evap. I'm guessing it's a faulty test because there's no way I could be pregnant! Lol