+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    It sounds like implantation to me? I want to say test, but it probably is too early! Have you had any other symptoms??
    I've had waves of nausea since Monday but have had a similar feeling before and wasn't UTD! I want to take the spotting as a good sign but really don't want to get my hopes up at the same time. Just got to hold off from testing a few more days...!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    I think I can see a faint second line in your second pic. Not sure whether it's just the photo being a little blurry but looks like you might have a little while to go before you've got a positive. Do you usually have a long surge leading up to O?
    This is the first time ive tested for ovulation. My pics were bad but irl i saw 2lines. I could have my length of cycle wrong as its not always the same length.

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM- CD 1 here!
    So now I have to wait for the red witch to p*ss off, so we can officially start our first cycle of TTC! So excited!
    Oh and a big GOOD LUCK to you for the first cycle TTC!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Can anyone see 2lines as well??? I did an ovulation test and on both two lines came up 3mins after i started. Im not supposed to ovulate until next Thursday! Sorry for crap pic ill try to take better one

It takes me about 4 days to go from a really really faint line like that to a really strong positive like I just posted above you

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD12 & today's OPK is no darker then yesterday's. Hoping for no longer then a 35 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    9 DPO today and I tested again because I just can't help myself and I think I see a line.
    Pic?????

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    This is the first time ive tested for ovulation. My pics were bad but irl i saw 2lines. I could have my length of cycle wrong as its not always the same length.

I've only stared using OPKs the last few cycles and found it took me a little while to get my head around how it all worked!!! So usually for me I get a couple of days of two lines (test one faint) before my positive one. I'm pretty sure I've heard other BHs say they get faint test lines right throughout their cycle so everyone sees to be a bit different. You'll get a feel for it after a couple of cycles but hopefully you don't need OPKs for very long!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Lottiemum - how horrible! I know it's hard to push those silly unnecessary opinions of uninformed others away. Feel free to rant. It's what we're all here for!
    @BAKE - gosh! I simply dream of one day getting a matching line, let alone a super dark one like that!!! Time for some BDing!! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM- CD 1 here!
    So now I have to wait for the red witch to p*ss off, so we can officially start our first cycle of TTC! So excited!
    I see the second line but it's still classed as a negative until the test line is as dark or darker then the control line. I'd say you are still a few days off ovulation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. I'll keep it in mind and test again tomorrow. Hubby and i did BD yesterday so we shall see First time using the testers so was confused. Thanks for the help My cycles are all over the place but i could well be 23 day cycle not 28 as i calculated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lottiemum For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (30-01-2014)