+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

So need some advice about IB - I'm not due for AF until the 5th Feb but have had small amount of brown CM the last two days mostly first thing in the morning. Feeling a little crampy on and off the last few days too. I'm 11DPO today, haven't done a HPT yet this cycle as trying to wait for a couple of more days.

If it was AF coming it would mean I'm almost a week early after being a week late last cycle. Up until Dec, cycles were really regular.

So....what experiences have you ladies had with pre AF spotting? Really don't know what to think at the moment and too nervous to test yet, ha! Help!!!....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i'm not having a good day I was just out with my SIL and we walked past a baby furniture shop and i wanted to have a look and she went on with how i shouldn't have more kids because my 2 kids are hellions ( my daughter has ADD and my son could have Aspergers) and how could i have more. She just ranted on and on about how bad my kids are in her opinion and how its not my fault and blah blah blah. i really wanted to slap her! I came home and just started crying. UGH. Sorry its off topic but i just needed to rant I'm just gonna ignore her but her comments really hurt me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

Pinkblue  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    Oh i'm not having a good day I was just out with my SIL and we walked past a baby furniture shop and i wanted to have a look and she went on with how i shouldn't have more kids because my 2 kids are hellions ( my daughter has ADD and my son could have Aspergers) and how could i have more. She just ranted on and on about how bad my kids are in her opinion and how its not my fault and blah blah blah. i really wanted to slap her! I came home and just started crying. UGH. Sorry its off topic but i just needed to rant I'm just gonna ignore her but her comments really hurt me.
    Oh my gosh, lottiemum! What a horrible thing to say! *hugs*
    I'm glad you're choosing to ignore the comments. How you guys choose to live your life, is none of her business!
    My cousin has Aspergers, and while he was a difficult child- he is 19 now and is lovely! He suffers from mild anxiety, but he is medicated to help him at work. He was always treated badly at school and was always the "outcast", but he has a great, well paying job now and completed his apprenticeship 18 months early.
    It will be hard work for awhile. But I'm sure you will be able to manage
    People will always have opinions- you just have to take them with a grain of salt and move on. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Morning ladies,

So need some advice about IB - I'm not due for AF until the 5th Feb but have had small amount of brown CM the last two days mostly first thing in the morning. Feeling a little crampy on and off the last few days too. I'm 11DPO today, haven't done a HPT yet this cycle as trying to wait for a couple of more days.

If it was AF coming it would mean I'm almost a week early after being a week late last cycle. Up until Dec, cycles were really regular.

So....what experiences have you ladies had with pre AF spotting? Really don't know what to think at the moment and too nervous to test yet, ha! Help!!!....
    It sounds like implantation to me? I want to say test, but it probably is too early! Have you had any other symptoms??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

shoequeen82  (30-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM- CD 1 here!
    So now I have to wait for the red witch to p*ss off, so we can officially start our first cycle of TTC! So excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone see 2lines as well??? I did an ovulation test and on both two lines came up 3mins after i started. Im not supposed to ovulate until next Thursday! Sorry for crap pic ill try to take better one

Sent from my LG-P690f using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bit better i hope

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone see 2lines as well??? I did an ovulation test and on both two lines came up 3mins after i started. Im not supposed to ovulate until next Thursday! Sorry for crap pic ill try to take better one

I think I can see a faint second line in your second pic. Not sure whether it's just the photo being a little blurry but looks like you might have a little while to go before you've got a positive. Do you usually have a long surge leading up to O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    9 DPO today and I tested again because I just can't help myself and I think I see a line.
    Ooh!!! That's awesome! Fingers crossed!

Your SIL sounds delightful (NOT) just ignore the silly cow! My eldest is Autistic so no doubt when I fall I'll get similar judgements :/

As for me, 15DPO CD33. Didn't test cos I had light pink spotting when checking my cervix. BD'd last night though so not sure what's happening. Will wait til tomorrow and see how it's going. Still gonna be hard not to bawl if it's AF.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizabella For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (30-01-2014)