+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 1093
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I please be put down for the 24th. Thanks

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies,
    I was going to test on the 31st Jan but might hold off until the 1st Feb and give myself one more day. I'm 9dpo today and feeling very proud that I haven't yet had the urge to test so while I'm feeling strong I'm going to leave it as long as I can.
    Hoping we can back up the bumper January month with lots of BFPs in Feb...baby dust to us all....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

    cuky  (28-01-2014)

  4. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lottiemum View Post
    I'm confused. I've been using Baby2See ovulation calculator and this is what came up.


    First Day of Last Menstrual Period: January 23, 2014
    Probable Date of Ovulation: February 6, 2014
    Possible Dates of Conception: February 2 to February 10, 2014
    Due Date: October 30, 2014 (40 weeks)

    When is the best time to try? I've heard keep trying up until one day before ovulation and one the day of ovulation. So confused My hubby isn't always available everyday to try
    Lottie, I'd bd every other day during the fertile period, i.e. between 2-10th Feb as per your calculator. And if you are doing any temping or opks or have any O symptoms it'd be easier to pinpoint the O day so I'd do it once or twice around that time as well just in case! Good luck!

  5. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkblue View Post
    Subbing! GL ladies
    Not sure if we're ok to try yet so will keep you posted.
    Fingers crossed for you

    Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikita333 For This Useful Post:

    Pinkblue  (28-01-2014)

  7. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    My cycles are turning longer all of a sudden.
    I'm usually on 29 day cycles but last cycle was 37 days long and looks like this one is too!

    I just got a positive opk (cd 23) so AF won't be due until Feb 11th or so.
    CassJ, please push me down from 4th to Feb 12th (14/15dpo). Thanks!

  8. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Brisbane
    Posts
    308
    Thanks
    445
    Thanked
    71
    Reviews
    2
    I was wondering how spot on temping was? I have just started using Fertility Friend and i'm a little confused as to the process Also how do you post the charts to threads? Thanks

  9. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    146
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikita333 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you

    Sent from my GT-I9210T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks Nikita, you too!

  10. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,600
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Did an opk yesterday morning as I had a "feeling" that I should and came out showing a rise (around 2/3 dark). Didn't get to do one today as I was in a rush to get to work early (afternoon/evening tests don't seem to work as well for me - maybe I drink too much water during the day?).

    Anyway, hoping to test again tomorrow and I actually have a proper surge for a change! How long does it take on average for most of you ladies to go from darkening opk to positive opk?

  11. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,927
    Thanks
    910
    Thanked
    4,455
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I go from a conceivable line to a pos over 2-3 days, but I have a long surge, so I hold a pos for 2-3 days before it starts to decline again.

    Good job listening to your body!!

  12. #220
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Hey ladies,
    I was going to test on the 31st Jan but might hold off until the 1st Feb and give myself one more day. I'm 9dpo today and feeling very proud that I haven't yet had the urge to test so while I'm feeling strong I'm going to leave it as long as I can.
    Hoping we can back up the bumper January month with lots of BFPs in Feb...baby dust to us all....
    Have put you on,

    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    My cycles are turning longer all of a sudden.
    I'm usually on 29 day cycles but last cycle was 37 days long and looks like this one is too!

    I just got a positive opk (cd 23) so AF won't be due until Feb 11th or so.
    CassJ, please push me down from 4th to Feb 12th (14/15dpo). Thanks!
    Have moved you,

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Did an opk yesterday morning as I had a "feeling" that I should and came out showing a rise (around 2/3 dark). Didn't get to do one today as I was in a rush to get to work early (afternoon/evening tests don't seem to work as well for me - maybe I drink too much water during the day?).

    Anyway, hoping to test again tomorrow and I actually have a proper surge for a change! How long does it take on average for most of you ladies to go from darkening opk to positive opk?
    Usually it takes about 3 days for me but I do get good months when it's spikes about 24 hours after it starts to darken (pretty sure that's what it's meant to do)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to CassJ For This Useful Post:

    shoequeen82  (30-01-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. **Jazzy January 2014 Testing Thread**
    By Mamasupial in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 13-01-2014, 17:48
  2. Fabulously Fertile February 2013 Testing Thread
    By MadeWithLove in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 944
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 20:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Philips AVENT Australia
Pregnancy and early parenthood is an exciting and challenging time, but it’s good to know there is expert advice on hand to ensure that your baby gets the best start in life.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!