+ Reply to Thread

Default IVF Babies Due July, Aug, Sept 2014

Hi and Congratulations to all of the IVF Mummies who have recently got their much awaited BFPs!

I have been searching through various chat groups, but cannot see any DIG for Mummies that have journeyed along the road of IVF, and have recently seen those precious two lines.

A little about me. I am a first time Mummy to be, in my mid thirties. DH and I tried naturally for 18 months and what seemed like an absolute eternity. We then conceeded that IVF may help us, as I suffer from endometriosis. Our first round of IVF broke my heart all over again, with no freezing, failure and we were then told that our embryos were of poor C grade quality.

After an IVF break, where I began chinese medicine and weekly acupuncture, I felt I was in the right headspace to give it another try. In mid December, and a total of 21 months of trying, we got our BFP!

Needless to say I feel as though this little embryo is our Christmas miracle. I am 5 weeks and 6 days. While we know it is very early, I am feeling hopeful and very positive. I am hoping to get my 7 week scan booked in today, and I have already made contact with an obstetrician. At this stage my estimated due date is August 27, 2014.

Please feel free to join in the chat. It would be lovely to get to know other ladies that have experienced a similar journey.

Last edited by Ever1013; 30-12-2013 at 05:58.

Hi Ever, congratulations! Us IVF mums to be have a thread in IVF - IVF pregnancies forum... See you there