+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Day 5 and I had my first little slip up tonight in the form of banana bread.. god I love it, cold, not toasted, with butter! Had about half a thick slice so not terrible, but definitely not diet friendly.
    Ah well... I'm human
    Other than that my day was great-
    2 boiled eggs and a quarter tin baked beans for breakfast, grilled chicken and salad wrap for lunch.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Day 5 and I had my first little slip up tonight in the form of banana bread.. god I love it, cold, not toasted, with butter! Had about half a thick slice so not terrible, but definitely not diet friendly.
    Ah well... I'm human
    Other than that my day was great-
    2 boiled eggs and a quarter tin baked beans for breakfast, grilled chicken and salad wrap for lunch.

Oh god, I love banana bread too. Ds has been asking me to make it for days but it's so hard to resist. .lol

I'm on day 2 on my detox. Feeling pretty good so far. Went for a hilly 3km walk this afternoon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Went for a run today and I feel like I almost died! It's going to take a lot to get back into shape but I am determined!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

zooey  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddie View Post
    Went for a run today and I feel like I almost died! It's going to take a lot to get back into shape but I am determined!!
    Good on you! I really need to do some exercise - I bought new sports shoes over 6 months ago and they're still sitting in the box brand new!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    there's a new Nike training app if anyone's looking for something new custom workouts etc

I'm still doing my Fitstar app workouts everyday and am going out of my way to eat healthier. better do it now before school starts back and I use that as an excuse lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    First day back at gym in WEEKS.Did BodyPump and could hardly walk afterwards Better get used to it I guess

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BHi ladies can I join??

I started getting back into healthy eating/exercise in OCT but took it up a gear in the new year. I'm determined to keep at it (despite hopefully falling preg in the next few months)
    Would be great to have support, motivation, inspiration in the form of this thread. I've started a journal on BH and although it's keeping me on track it's a little lonely

I've only got another 4kg to lose (have lost 3kg so far) but my overall goal is maintaining a healthy lifestyle so I never have to start all over again, get fit, tone up this body so I can feel sexy for my husband (I know he thinks I am but I just want to be able to feel that way) and just feel better

I've started running again and I've also been doing this 15 minute HIIT workouts that I get from my friends blog (hiit and healthy). They absolutely kick my *** but I love them because they are only 15 minutes so they are easy to fit in my day. It's all she does and her body is bangin!!

DH, Me and our two boys.
    Lost our little squirt 20/11/13.
    Last edited by lexim; 08-01-2014 at 19:26.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 6 and I have already lost over 1 kilo Yay! I have sat at the same weight for months, using the old "the last 5 kg's are the HARDEST to lose" spiel.. which is true, but I don't think I was really trying my hardest; I haven't been this serious and motivated in a looong time... even joining other weightloss threads recently, I definitely wasn't giving it my all.

Today I had 2 scrambled eggs made with a splash of milk and a handful of cherry tomatoes and some lite diced spam for breakfast. I cook it in an omlette maker in the microwave so there's no frying or butter needed.
    Morning snack was 1 rice cake topped with tuna, corn, tomato and a dash of fat free mayo.
    Lunch was a small serving of pasta (lean beef mince, vegies)
    Dinner was grilled skinless chicken breast sprinkled with Cajun seasoning and a dollop of Tzatziki dip, steamed broccoli, cauli, pickle and tomato salad.
    Also had 1 choc chip cookie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've been eating better and walking for a week now but haven't been able to weigh myself as my scales are broken. Anyone know where to purchase cheap scales from? Today went for a 3.5 km walk with some hills the reasonably big hill on the way home was very tough pushing my big pram with my toddler in it, was buggered afterwards. First yoga class tomorrow hope its enjoyable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by M2O84 View Post
    Well I've been eating better and walking for a week now but haven't been able to weigh myself as my scales are broken. Anyone know where to purchase cheap scales from? Today went for a 3.5 km walk with some hills the reasonably big hill on the way home was very tough pushing my big pram with my toddler in it, was buggered afterwards. First yoga class tomorrow hope its enjoyable!
    Big W have analog scales for about $8-$9. You can usually get cheap digital ones for about $20.
    Kmart would most likely have cheap ones as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

M2O84  (08-01-2014)