+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I'm going ok with the healthy eating, so far lost about a kg in the last week. i haven't started with any exercise yet though as i have a back injury and finding it hard to find the right exercises as a lot of things make it worse, and i need to find exercises to strengthen my stomach that won't make my back feel worse whilst i'm building up my abs.
    Have you looked into trying Pilates? That will help strengthen your back and tummy muscles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was really worried the diet would end today since I went out for lunch, but instead of getting wedges or a cheesy focaccia and chips I got a toasted sandwich. On white bread so not the best choice but better then what it could have been!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Started today with a walk and will have a healthy salad for lunch and dinner. Walk again tonight if it cools off

♥him & me = ds 17/9/2013♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone seems to be going well!

AFM, trying my best to stay on track with healthy eating- portion control, no late-night snacking and more fruit and veg. It's taking a lot of willpower, but I'm happy with the changes I've been making.
    As for exercise, I have no motivation at all!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Day 4: Today was good.

Breakfast was a banana and 2 Belvita breakfast biscuits.
    Lunch I made a salad using coleslaw mix (no dressing, just shredded cabbage, carrot) and added some avocado, grilled chicken breast and a dollop of salsa. Yum! And it filled me! I cook food in a cafe all day so it can get quite tempting but I was good
    Mid afternoon I had one slice of bread with some tuna, tomato and lettuce and a coffee.
    Dinner was leftovers, so small serve corned beef and steamed vegies.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 06-01-2014 at 18:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadeabell View Post
    Have you looked into trying Pilates? That will help strengthen your back and tummy muscles.
    my biggest problem is getting started, because i have lost a lot of flexibility in my hips because on a bad day they hurt when i try to stretch, bend or twist. ON a good day they are still sore but i can do everything except twist on a good day...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I went for my usual afternoon walk. Did 4kms today. Have started my detox today. Feeling ok so far. No doubt tomorrow will be painful. Need to perservere though as I have so much weight to lose.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am on about day 7 and started at 68kgs. I am 66.8this morning so am stoked! 2.8 to my mini goal (beginning of march) and 8.2 to my main goal!

I fell off the wagon last night by eating KFC....I HATED it! Never again! It had been almost 2 months and I realized I just don't miss it.

I am going to start and inspiration board today. I have one on Pinterest (I am a Pinterest addict) but think I need a real life one. Going to add a before photo, some images of fit, healthy bodies, some motivational quotes... Any other ideas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't felt in the mood to actually exercise. Still so upset over the break up. However, because I can't eat and I've still had to go about my day doing things like shopping and stuff I've got in a bit of walking.

I'm down from 85kg to 79kg in 2 days. Not healthy at all but every bit is welcome. This is the first time in months I've been below 80.

Well done to all of you girls for your weight loss already

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 for me and going well but really HANGRY!!!! Lol. Been working the past 2 days so only managed a 45 min beach walk with DS this arvo. Back to gym tomorrow,haven't been for weeks!!!its gonna hurt. Will weigh in then as I have no idea what I weigh ATM