+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Found an app for my iPhone called My Weight. Create a profile with all your details and then input your weight each time you weigh in. The best thing about it is it creates a graph with your weights and lets you know if your weight loss is at the right rate to meet your goal

So far been for 2 5km runs this week and danced (and sweated!!) a lot on New Years Eve hehehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Found an app for my iPhone called My Weight. Create a profile with all your details and then input your weight each time you weigh in. The best thing about it is it creates a graph with your weights and lets you know if your weight loss is at the right rate to meet your goal

So far been for 2 5km runs this week and danced (and sweated!!) a lot on New Years Eve hehehe.
    Sounds like you're going great with the exercise.

I had a blow out day today. DS was sick all night and I have basically live don caffeine today (energy drinks/chocolate) just to function. Hoping to have enough energy to burn some calories tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in please?!!

I have gained so much weight in such a short time. Been going through a lot of issues lately and I cope by eating, and it's all terrible food and lots of it! About 18 months ago I lost 18kgs in 4 months before a holiday but after it I got lazy and have gained it all back. I hate having no clothes that fit and looking gross in everything.
    So started eating healthy today.
    Breakfast - 1 egg and mushroom omelette, plus coffee with 1 sugar
    Lunch - half a pack of some Moroccan couscous
    Dinner - grilled chicken, brussel sprouts, brocolli, cauliflower
    Snacks - split a homemade banana smoothie with DD, 1 laughing cow cheese, handful of Special K chips. Dessert - 2 50 calorie cookies and strawberries.

Snacking is my major problem, I'm always hungry! I've made sure I have healthy snacks in the cupboard so that I don't reach for junk.
    I haven't weighed myself but I'm assuming in 85kgs, will be going by how my clothes fit for now.
    Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone going??
    I've been going really good with exercise, doing something every day even if it's just 15 minutes on the exercise bike but where I'm really struggling is with food! It's so hard to eat well when I'm stuck at home with bubs and bored!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    How is everyone going??
    I've been going really good with exercise, doing something every day even if it's just 15 minutes on the exercise bike but where I'm really struggling is with food! It's so hard to eat well when I'm stuck at home with bubs and bored!!
    We are opposites, I struggle with exercise but when I get stuck into a diet I can stick to it very well! Days at home with a bub are the hardest though, very hard to resist eating!
    I have been doing good but it is only my 2nd day lol. Tomorrow when I go out for lunch will be harder - must not order wedges!
    What sorts of meals and snacks is everyone eating? I'm sticking to 1200 calories a day, can be hard to think of low cal meals though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    How is everyone going??
    I've been pretty good with exercise considering I don't usually do any. I've walked between 2.5 to 8kms each day. Done a little bit on the exercise bike and am trying to get into a bit of a routine of doing some squats, lunges and the likes each day.

I find eating well hard too. I'm an emotional eater and tend to eat out of boredom as well. Next week I am starting a 60 day detox. Hopefully I can stick to it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I've been pretty good with exercise considering I don't usually do any. I've walked between 2.5 to 8kms each day. Done a little bit on the exercise bike and am trying to get into a bit of a routine of doing some squats, lunges and the likes each day.

I find eating well hard too. I'm an emotional eater and tend to eat out of boredom as well. Next week I am starting a 60 day detox. Hopefully I can stick to it.

What does the detox involve??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a terrible boredom eater!! My biggest thing I'm working on is less sugar, less processed foods and smaller portion sizes. Exercise for me is still going pretty well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    What does the detox involve??
    Consuming nothing more than fresh fruit and vegetable juices, water and herbal tea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my boyfriend broke up with me today.. After almost 4 years because he decided he just didn't love me as much any more??

I can't eat so this weightless thing might be easier that expected right?

I start tomorrow morning. Planning on attempting the c25k, also cutting out all soft drink and snacks