+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Count me in! I've got so much to lose. Not sure of the exact figure as I've been avoiding the dreaded scales.
    I've started walking heaps recently and am thinking of giving the c25k another shot. I completely destroyed my knees first time I tried it, so will take it nice and slow this time.
    Also planning a 60 day detox in the new year.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to join.

I'm currently 83kg
    Goal weight is 55 - 65kg (wherever I feel comfortable)
    I am hoping to lose 5 kg every 12 or so weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too!

My bub is 4 weeks and I have lost 7kg so far but still another 7 to go to get pre pregnancy weight and then id like to loose a little more (2-5kilos if possible with my mammoth bf boobies!)

Goal weight 60-62kg
    Currently about 72?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shy View Post
    Thanks bect, I love your timer and housework idea. I'm definitely going to give that one a go, added bonus of getting more water into me. I was given a bucketload of chocolates and lollies for Christmas, so I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need to eat them and they'll still be there tomorrow - it's a real change of mindset for me, very hard.
    I keep a water bottle (one that you don't even have to take the lid off) full and handy during the day after dinner. I just mindlessly sip it on it all day as opposed to mindlessly snacking on food and get the added bonus of having 2-3L of water a day.

with your lollies and chocolates, put a small portion onto a plate/bowl and then stash the bag in the back of the panty and sit down to eat the small portion. Removes the temptation to have another handful.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

shy  (31-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I'll join too. Would love to lose a truck load but will start with 5kg by my birthday in February. I am bf which I thought was meant to aide weight loss but has had the opposite effect on me :'( I dont want to say my current weight as I am pretty embarrassed by the number. If I can loose 250g a week a would be happy!

♥him & me = ds 17/9/2013♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Count me in, I have to lose 10kg and keep it off, I keep almost getting to my goal weight and then bouncing back up.

Current - 68kg
    Goal - 58kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    count me in (but not starting until after the nye festivities lol) I am currently around 67 kg but not exactly sure as my scales are broken and will only measure in pounds at the moment lol. am aiming to hit below 60, which i haven't been for about 5 years... I also badly need to tone up due to multiple abdominal surgeries plus a pregnancy and caesarian in the last few years

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in. Have already started and since last Sunday have lost 1.4kgs so pretty happy with that!
    Current weight - 67kgs
    Goal weight - 58kgs

My main aim though is to to feel fitter and healthier. I am using the fitness pal app to track food, exercise and progress. Have not had takeaway food in over 4 weeks, started drinking low fat milk, 30mins of exercise per day (at least) healthier snacks, healthier dinner - less processed foods, more fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in!!

I just did a 30 day challenge and lost 1kg but also lost some cm's I'm using the FitStar app (it's amazing) for workouts and will be eating 80/20 clean

starting - 69kg and size 12
    goal (by my birthday April 29) - 62kg or size 8/10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LamaBana82 View Post
    I am bf which I thought was meant to aide weight loss but has had the opposite effect on me :'( I dont want to say my current weight as I am pretty embarrassed by the number. If I can loose 250g a week a would be happy!

♥him & me = ds 17/9/2013♥
    Me too! Everyone said you'll loose it so easy but I lost my first 7 the first week (pretty sure it was just fluid plus weight of placenta and bub) and nothing since! I'm walking and trying to eat well but bf makes me so hungry and tired so I really don't know how you're supposed to loose it as it's not recommended to do hard core cardio! I don't want to loose my milk.

Any breastfeeding weightloss tips would be great!
    Last edited by BeeSam; 31-12-2013 at 07:49.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BeeSam For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (31-12-2013)