+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Count me in as well starting in the new year, i would like to lose between 3-8kg in 12 weeks. 3kg down will take me to my pre pregnancy weight with dd2, but if I dropped between 6-8kg I would be down to my pre pregnancy weight with ds1. I plan on hopefully doing this by eating healthier (watching portion sizes, cutting back on high gi foods in particular high gi carbs, and cutting back on sugar e.g. Sweets, cordial, juice etc), and exercising more starting with walking 4-5 days a week might join up the local yoga classes, and then when I'm a bit fitter looking into joining the local gym or starting jogging. Also looking forward to starting horse riding again but am waiting about 4-6 weeks before starting back up again (only had dd2 5 weeks ago so don't want to push my body too soon). Definitely hoping to tone up a little bit more as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in! I have 8kg to lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds good! I've just joined a gym and I'm looking to lose 5kg (to get to pre-baby weight) more would be awesome and to tone up.

My current weight is 66.5kg. I can't remember my measurements but will add them when I have my next measurements done at the gym.

Looking forward to getting into it!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in need to lose about 7/8kg before 16th of February then another 5/6 kg before may not sure exactly sure depends on what scale say tomorrow I'm guessing around 76 mark :0

Goal weight 65kg

I'm planing on using my fitness pal again to track my eating & exercise

Chunkybunky if anyone would like to add me
    Last edited by bunkx; 29-12-2013 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is great! I'm doing the 'sugar free mum' 28 day body overhaul plan. I'm hoping that will kick my *** into gear. I'm currently 82kgs and I would like to lose 15kgs give or take before I start trying for another baby. I really need to amp up the self control and stop make every excuse under the sun as to why I can't commit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to join i still have about 15 kgs to loose. I would love to do it in 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so in! I'm currently 80.5kg and hoping to get to around 73kg by March, then 70 by May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone join? I need to loose a lot (prob over 20kgs if I'm honest, but I'd be a lot happier if I was 15kg lighter, oh heck at this stage 5kg would make me ecstatic). Snacking is my biggest issue, I'm fighting the urge right now to eat some of the many Christmas lollies and snacks we have in the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shy View Post
    Can anyone join? I need to loose a lot (prob over 20kgs if I'm honest, but I'd be a lot happier if I was 15kg lighter, oh heck at this stage 5kg would make me ecstatic). Snacking is my biggest issue, I'm fighting the urge right now to eat some of the many Christmas lollies and snacks we have in the house.
    All the Christmas leftovers are the worst! I keep trying to fob bits off to my siblings when they visit. When I go to start mindless snacking I set a timer on my phone for 20 minutes and have a drink of water. In that 20 minutes I don't allow myself any food and go do some housework. Guaranteed when time is up I don't want it anymore anyway. Making sure I eat every 2 to 3 hours does help me cut back on snacking but when I'm bored look out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks bect, I love your timer and housework idea. I'm definitely going to give that one a go, added bonus of getting more water into me. I was given a bucketload of chocolates and lollies for Christmas, so I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need to eat them and they'll still be there tomorrow - it's a real change of mindset for me, very hard.