+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    down to 67.5kgs today haven't been this weight for about 18 months!

I has a horrible week too - flu coming on, horrid period this cycle. there was chocolate, icecream and 3 days off exercise
    back to it today though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zooey For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work to everyone who has lost those kilos.

I m hoping my scales are broken.. I have been busting my guts the past 3-4 weeks, eating well and walking twice everyday. And my scales still say I weigh exactly the same! Today I measured myself and wrote down the measurements see if there is any difference! My clothes are bigger and my boobs have shrunk a cup size so I'm hoping it's the start of some serious movement everywhere else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had a surprisingly big loss this week, particularly since I haven't been following my "diet" strictly. Made an orange poppy seed cake on Tuesday and have had a slice or two since. Down 1.4kgs since last weekend, so 2kg loss in total since the beginning of the month. I've noticed that it's taking less to fill up at mealtimes, and I'm losing that desire to snack constantly! Would be happy to lose another 5. Want to take it slowly though so it stays off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone doing this week? I have been walking a lot and have mostly been eating better but have had a few blowout days due to being so tired with a teething bubba!! I seem to have plateaued at 66kgs which I'm okay with but I wish I had of gone by measurements aswell so could really see the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have lost about 3cm off my tummy and 2cm off my hips. I'm not sure if that's good or not? No idea my weight on scales and have no desire to know. I'm happy measuring, it gives me the boost to keep going!

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wasn't doing so well earlier in the week...no exercise and ate a bit of junk! But weighed myself this morning and was back to 66.1 (had gotten back up to 67.7) Siam happy with that. Need to get back on track this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    my old runners have had it, anyone have any recommendations for an affordable, but better quality cross training shoe?

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have started jogging. (Never jogged before) I made DS come with me for company on Tuesday night and we did 4 laps of the local oval- 2 laps jogging, 2 laps power walking. I was worried I wouldn't even manage one full lap jogging but I did surprisingly well It felt great and I wasn't even sore the next day.
    My food/diet has been pretty good- I did have a Cornetto last night, whoops! But my meals have been along the lines of grilled chicken salad/veg for dinner, salad or a healthy sandwich or sushi with brown rice for lunch and breakfasts are either weetbix with fruit and light milk or eggs.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

zooey  (06-02-2014)

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to get back on track...did a 1hr power walk this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still keeping at it- haven't weighed in since last Friday (and the week before was a measly 100gm loss), but I tried on a dress to wear to a party I'm going to on the weekend and it's definitely roomier. At the end of last year I could barely do up the zip, so I'm glad it's fitting much better now!
    If I keep going like this I'll need a whole new wardrobe
    The healthy eating has really just before "normal" after over a month of sticking to it. I'm definitely feeling healthier. Still need to force myself to start exercising though!