+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done everyone!!!

I am feeling great... Have lost more weight...only 9.6 until my goal. But have lost a bit off my measurements... Have lost 4cm off my bust, 3cm off my hips and 6cm off my waist - woohoo!! I am so proud of myself for sticking with it so far and feel like it is becoming a lifestyle change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been a bit slack with exercise the last2 days as it's been hot weather and with a few 40 degree days coming up I don't see myself doing a lot of exercise! But I've been really good with food, haven't really been snacking ans when I have I've chosen a good option instead of chips etc.
    I'm also down to 66kgs! I'm proud of that but it could have just been a fluke so I'm not getting too excited until some of my pre-baby clothes fit again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think I've lost any weight- I jumped on the scales at my mum's place yesterday and I was exactly the same as I was the last time I weighed myself
    But I'm definitely feeling healthier and lost some of the bloat in my tummy. But I've realised that I really need to do some exercise if I want to lose weight! If anyone has any extra motivation laying around, please send it my way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just joined 12wbt!! So I'd better get results! It ain't cheap!

Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    I just joined 12wbt!! So I'd better get results! It ain't cheap!
    Good luck! I have thought about it but it was expensive and I don't know if I could be disciplined enough

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cindye View Post
    Don't think I've lost any weight- I jumped on the scales at my mum's place yesterday and I was exactly the same as I was the last time I weighed myself
    But I'm definitely feeling healthier and lost some of the bloat in my tummy. But I've realised that I really need to do some exercise if I want to lose weight! If anyone has any extra motivation laying around, please send it my way!
    same here :/ i lost some initially but for the last week i have weighed the same and feel bloated still lacking motivation to get on with exercise because i'm so tired and my back is bad no excuse i know but just feeling unmotivated. I am however eating healthy just clearly must be too much of it... time to begin with the portion control...

so frustrating because 10 years ago i was 10kg lighter and if i put on weight i could lose a kilo a day with almost no effort...

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I haven't checked in since last week but have been doing well. I am on about day 13 of my diet (for want of a better word... my "healthy living plan" ) and have lost close to 2kg.
    My eating hasn't been perfect all day everyday, but sensible. I try to start my day off with an egg omlette/scramble, using 2 egg whites, spinach, tomato, spring onion and ham. Either that or 2 weetbix with skim (I recently bought some almond milk to try as I don't really like skim and it's not bad in coffee or added to cooking and really low calorie) or some fruit and coffee.
    My lunches are usually a salad sandwich or wrap with chicken or half tin baked beans, or rice cakes topped with shredded chicken/salad.
    Dinners I am still keeping low carb; sometimes I do eat something deliciously naughty for dinner though, like creamy garlic avocado gnocchi (sooo good!) or hot chips as a side with a meal... or macca's last Saturday night but overall I have been trying hard and usually eat a decent dinner.

I have 4 kgs to reach my goal and maybe another 2 after that to really wow!

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else struggling to exercise in this heat?? I am struggling to do any form, even the exercise bike under the air con isn't appealing!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    Is anyone else struggling to exercise in this heat?? I am struggling to do any form, even the exercise bike under the air con isn't appealing!!
    I find that the heat leaves me tired and feeling lazy.
    I'm not going out of my way to do any extra exercise for this challenge, I am hoping to lose these last few k's without it- (I am quite active anyway and work in cafe part time as well so am always running around) but could you try swimming on those really hot days? Ir's still a great workout and keeps you active on those boiling days.
    When I first lost weight last year I would try to exercise rain, hail or shine- last summer I used to go for my walks either really early in the morning or wait til dusk to avoid the heat.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by haveheart View Post
    Yes, yesterday was horrible and coupled with a headache, I couldn't bring myself to exercise at all.

I usually go for afternoon walks but I'm having to push them back later and later to avoid the heat.

Really need to stick to it though. I'm 11 days in and 4.6kgs down. Still heaps to go.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app