+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2nd Trimester still sucks!

All through 1st trimester I was told "it gets easier, it gets better" and my favourite "2nd trimester you will glow and enjoy pregnancy"
    Crap, crap, crap.... It's still nausea nausea nausea and horrible back pain and tiredness!! I haven't been able to exercise for 2 weeks now and feel just awful! How am I going to do this for another 16 weeks???
    Sorry ladies - just a vent really 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right there with you! 20 weeks and its just been awful nausea and no excercise the whole way. Just started yesterday back at the gym, starting to feel a bit better during the day but back to nausea at night. I'm on zofran tablets and they do somewhat help, so maybe chat to your doctor about getting some. Hope you start feeling a bit better soon..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyInWeighting For This Useful Post:

Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here here.

I don't have nausea but have constant pelvic pain, SPD and some sacroiliac problems too.
    Mine was an IVF conception so I chose to go very light on the exercise up to 7/8 weeks. Then I had a bleed at 10w and was told not to do anything for a month then the spd and pelvic pain ramped up about 16w so exercise is not even an option.
    21w tomorrow and I am beyond over it - I barely even look pregnant but it depresses me that I will likely continue to hobble around in pain for about the next 19 weeks.
    I feel like a blobby useless tired old sack and just hate it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nirok For This Useful Post:

Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup, pregnancy and me simply dont agree no matter what trimester it is. This time around I have hyperemesis and heavily medicated just to stay out of hospital, no exersize happening at all at this stage...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fullofhope For This Useful Post:

Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep it does.... I realised I'm into 3rd trimester next week and I feel ripped off! 20 weeks of zofran and now SPD, and suspected Rheumatoid arthritis! I have chronic fatigue syndrome and Dysautomia so was really hoping that pregnancy might be "my thing" seeing as normal living clearly isn't I JUST WANT TO GLOW!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHAELEEJANE For This Useful Post:

LadyInWeighting  (29-12-2013),Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Couldn't agree more with you ladies!!
    First trimester was all nausea, vomiting, being turned off most foods and migraines..
    Second trimester is still the same.. Little less harsh on the nausea, vomiting and diet.. Migraines are just the same.. Add in chronic pelvic and back pain..
    Pregnancy as I know it is kicking my butt!!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnyderu For This Useful Post:

Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness I'm not the only one!! Off to work now to pretend I'm not a useless preggo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep my 2nd trimester still sucks so far - still getting bad headaches every day but at least the nausea seems to have passed. So no exercise for me until I dont have a splitting headache I hope its soon, I feel so lazy sitting here every day

Hope you ladies all feel better soon

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

Sqiz  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank goodness I'm normal! My Aunty told me not to listen to those with rose coloured glasses swooning about how fabulous pregnancy makes you feel... I don't feel like I'm glowing, I don't feel like a blooming woman floating around with a new life in my belly... I'm exhausted! Nausea has me so sick that a normal day is a struggle at best. Headaches, backaches & no energy. So where is this breezy 2nd trimester I was promised?!

I hope we all wake up tomorrow & this apparently easy trimester begins!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LilCritter For This Useful Post:

hangingupsidedown  (12-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My "easy" 2nd trimester didn't start until about 22 weeks - still getting the occasional bout of nausea and tiring out really easily.

The worst thing is never really feeling completely comfortable! It doesn't matter if I'm in bed, on the couch or wherever, I'm constantly having to shift positions because something hurts. Even found it hard to enjoy going to the movies the other day because I couldn't get comfy

Admittedly I'm feeling much more human at 26 weeks and getting a decent looking bump now, but seriously questioning whether I'd do this again!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

LadyInWeighting  (01-01-2014),Sqiz  (01-01-2014)