+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Summer Infant Baby Touch Plus Digital Video Monitor or the Oricom SC710???

Hi everyone,

Ok so I have just returned the Oricom Babysense 2 monitor because the sensor pads were way too sensitive and didn't suit our room setup.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to purchase either the Summer Infant Baby Touch Plus Digital Video Monitor or the Oricom SC710.

I can't seem to find hardly any reviews online with either monitor so I'm hoping someone here has purchased one that has some feedback.

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi OP, just wondering what the outcome was for you? We've realised our Oricom Babysense2 isn't actually monitoring breathing because of ceiling fan & air conditioning. Advice when you call Oricom is don't use them in the room...! Yet it's summer!

Anybody else have a unit that doesn't have this problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we ended up purchasing the Summer Infant Baby Touch Plus Digital Video Monitor. Although it doesn't have the sensor pads. I'm thinking that whichever brand unit you get they will have the same sensor issues with picking up fans/air-con etc. Where we live, having the fan/air-con off isn't an option as its very high humidity and very hot!

We are really happy with the Summer Infant Video Monitor. Works well, has a night light and excellent night vision, can change direction of camera easily etc. Would definitely recommend it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks. We have the vid monitor for the Oricom so will prob keep that but don't intend to use it til baby is in its own room. You might be right about the sensor, I might google it. Thanks for responding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have the angelcare with sensor and then a separate dlink camera