+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Jogging prams!

DF is starting to train to get into shape for the Army and I've been thinking a jogging pram will be a great way for him and DS (14 months) to get out and exercise (and myself of course).

We usually babywear but obviously not practical when jogging/running, and have a Maclaren stroller which again is not really for jogging!

Happy to buy 2nd hand, not wanting to spend more than $200, maybeeee $250... Anything to look out for, and anything to stay away from?

TIA!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a mountain buggy swift, it's amazing for power walking/jogging

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bought a reallllly cheap one from eBay, not even sure of the brand. It's great except that to go from lying to sitting is basically impossible if I'm on my own as it's sort-of a draw string to lift the seat and I can't hold 9kg of baby with a string. So just make sure it's easy to raise and lower the back :-) also make sure the front wheel locks (which I'm sure most do), you can have it unlocked when walking but it should be locked when running as otherwise it is very easy to steer off course and lose control!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I found the best jogger pram is the bike trailer /pram , it has good sun protection for bubs and some have hand brakes which is great for hills and the added bonus of being able to attach it to a bike too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check out the Zuzu Genisis from Big W. I haven't used it personally but heard it's good from a lady I randomly met and started discussing jogging with. She swore by hers! Especially if you can get away with it for $158. I'm looking at getting one in the new year when it cools down and start exercising again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu 2 View Post
    I found the best jogger pram is the bike trailer /pram , it has good sun protection for bubs and some have hand brakes which is great for hills and the added bonus of being able to attach it to a bike too.
    This. I have a chariot that I got second hand off gumtree, it's brilliant. So much easier to run with than my baby jogger pram.