+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing! These are hilarious!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My daughter used to hate wearing knickers, so much so I would have to check they were still on before we went anywhere. One day I forgot and in the middle of Kmart she started talking to a man, she lifts up her dress and says very loudly "I'm wearing. No indies here's my fanny, can I see yours" I just about died while everyone wet themselves. My nephew also the other day had a water gun in the bath and started squirting my sister with it, she found out it was pee not water in the fun, vomit

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patience Belmont For This Useful Post:

chickenandegg  (28-12-2013),Mathermy  (28-12-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (29-12-2013),mrswhitehouse  (28-12-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (28-12-2013),tatia&shura  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I feel much better about my kids now! Turns out they ARE normal!

I almost had to take DS1 to the hospital once when he got his head caught in a tin mop bucket somehow while playing outside... dont ask me how he did this but he'd bent in at the sides and neither me or DH could get it off. He was FREAKING OUT

It wasnt like he was a toddler either.. he was 4..

Eventually DH Bent it outwards with both hands and I was able to pull him out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not my kids (although if I wasn't so tired I could probably think of heaps they have done) but my nephew, when he was 2 we lived in a quiet street and one day him and his brother were out playing with the neighbours kids while my sister was talking to the neighbour when he came up with no pants on asked him where they were and he pointed up the neighbours tree! He had accidentally pooped and didn't want to stay in dirty jocks so he threw them up the tree.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

chickenandegg  (28-12-2013),Kiplusthree  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caught my ds (then aged 3) putting a peg on his p&nis 'just to see if it would hurt'. It did.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

chickenandegg  (28-12-2013),JR03  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking of penis's

Now this is probablu was tmi for some of you so im apologizing in advance.. and its not my child it was my brother...
    My brother then 7 had borrowed dads battery operated drill to drill holes in bottle tops to nail to a piece of wood..
    You know to make a musical instrument.
    Well if you can imagine my brother sitting cross legged on the ground, bottle top in lap drilling holes??
    Needless to say he pushed too hard and yep you guessed it.... drilled straight through his willy..
    My other brother 5 (it was his birthday so family was there) came in looking for some.tissues because brother7 had hurt himself...
    He needed a mop!
    Anyway mum got him in the car and drove him straight to hospital. And let me tell you... if you say penis and drill in the same.sentence you dont have to wait... you go straight through...
    To this day my brother still uses drills...
    I wont.. it terrifies me!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (29-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Speaking of penis's

Now this is probablu was tmi for some of you so im apologizing in advance.. and its not my child it was my brother...
    My brother then 7 had borrowed dads battery operated drill to drill holes in bottle tops to nail to a piece of wood..
    You know to make a musical instrument.
    Well if you can imagine my brother sitting cross legged on the ground, bottle top in lap drilling holes??
    Needless to say he pushed too hard and yep you guessed it.... drilled straight through his willy..
    My other brother 5 (it was his birthday so family was there) came in looking for some.tissues because brother7 had hurt himself...
    He needed a mop!
    Anyway mum got him in the car and drove him straight to hospital. And let me tell you... if you say penis and drill in the same.sentence you dont have to wait... you go straight through...
    To this day my brother still uses drills...
    I wont.. it terrifies me!

So is he ok? No lasting issues?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (28-12-2013),~BEXTER~  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My friends 2 yr old has a doodle obsession. She caught him trying to stuff it in to the mouthpiece of a toy saxophone. I've caught him cradling his bits in a plastic ladle from DD's toy kitchen. Just laying there, with all his parts snuggled in a ladle! She's also caught him trying to stick it in an empty milk bottle and trying to stick things into it! He's toilet training so lots of pants free time at the moment : laughing:

My older brother used to have some vinyl boxing gloves as a kid. He got into the habit of holding them in front of the bar heather for a few seconds then putting them on his face on cold mornings. One morning he left them too long and stuck them to his face. Not long after, his slot car set ran out of batteries so he rigged up a metal coat hanger over it and plugged the hanger (bent into a u shape) into the power point- both ends! It ended up wrapped around his face and sizzling. He's lucky he didn't get electrocuted but after those two incidents he's never been able to grow a beard.

My dad once caught my cousin eating garden snails :vomit:

My lot haven't been too bad so far

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Mathermy  (28-12-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (29-12-2013),Purple Lily  (28-12-2013),thesmallestmeasure  (28-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    So is he ok? No lasting issues?
    As far as we know its ok..
    He is 19 now. It goes up and down etc..
    The doctors say it should be ok because it works. If he had of got his testicles it would of been a different story..
    Its the type of thing you can never ever mention though! He hates talking about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My brother has pica. When he was little he ate some cotton thread and ended up with a long piece hanging out of his bottom. When his Mum went to remove it he cried. GP said wait till he comes out on it's own. Which it eventually did. He eats the foam out of chairs. Even if it's an old chair and the foam is yellow... He also sat with me a couple of years ago and ate my post it notes while we were talking. I didn't realise till he was halfway down the pile..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast