+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My nephew's Spider-man costume. He squealed and put it on right away, then wore it all day. It was awesome

DS' kitchen. It was a pain to put together but he loves it so much and has been bringing me cups of" tea" in bed. Love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Big 13ft tramp for dd & ds. The look on their faces walking out to the yard was priceless. All they want to do is jump now, pity they can only really go morning & evening cause it's been too hot.
    We were up till 10.30 Christmas Eve setting that damn thing up, I smacked myself in the lip and eye trying to pull the enclosure clips underneath and got eaten alive by mozzies >_<
    Last edited by Sairz; 27-12-2013 at 08:27.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The kids wii u was clearly a hit with DS1.

DS2 loved his transformers and declared them to be his favourite present.

DP loved his pre-ordered game, Tupperware turbo chef and kobo reader :-) I nailed all of his presents - fist pump!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought my DSS a remote control jeep and I could tell my DS was a little bit envious, even though he had plenty of toys, but what DS didn't know was that his nan had bought him the black jeep for Xmas, so when my 3 year old opened it, his eyes lit up and he says "my brother has this, we can race". I knew mum's gift was the winner 😊

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A smiggle gift card for DS1 was a hit and a remote control 4x4 for DS2.

But they are also stoked with the traditional board games like monopoly, mouse trap and trouble!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Out of all the gifts DD received, mine was definitely a hit!

It's a set of wooden animal magnets that are cut in two so you have to match the top half of the animal to the bottom half.

Her poppy got her a chalk board of which the other side is a magnetic white board so she can stick the wooden animals on.

She has not stopped playing with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got DS1 a trampoline. As suggested by a psychologist for therapy. He absolutely loves it. Its a great way for him to get rid of built up stress and energy.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    A goldfish for 3 year old DD. So many of the presents she wanted were far too expensive for us to get and I was worried she would be upset she didn't get the big things she asked for. We wrapped up a container of fish food and when she opened it she said 'we don't have a fish' in a very sad voice. So we took her to the kitchen where 'Goldie' was in her tank. She was soooo excited! Now she gives Goldie a kiss every morning and night lolImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388102569.408224.jpg

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (27-12-2013),Miss Salty  (27-12-2013),peanutmonkey  (27-12-2013),starla  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    A goldfish for 3 year old DD. So many of the presents she wanted were far too expensive for us to get and I was worried she would be upset she didn't get the big things she asked for. We wrapped up a container of fish food and when she opened it she said 'we don't have a fish' in a very sad voice. So we took her to the kitchen where 'Goldie' was in her tank. She was soooo excited! Now she gives Goldie a kiss every morning and night lolAttachment 48338
    Cutest story ever!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not one of mine, but mum and dad and my aunt won for my two-year-old: a huge truck with a digger on the back. He hasn't stopped playing with it every chance he gets!!