+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    it amazes me how ppl camp out on Xmas night so they are first in line... crazy..im too busy xmas night recovering on the couch lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

LadyInWeighting  (26-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I try to avoid the shops and only go if absolutely neccesary. Also where we are the same sales are on for weeks and usually stock levels are ok so I never really understood the craziness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We went to our local Westfield. Wasn't as busy as I thought it would be and we got a park easy. Bought clothes mostly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We only went as we were meeting friends for breakfast. Was insane. We got there at 9 and people were parking on the roads surrounding the shops, yet we still got a park with ease. I just stocked up on Christmas cards and wrapping paper for next year, plus exchanged some DVDs I got for Christmas (and bought some more). DH got 2 new PS3 games. We had spent enough to get free parking so we just stayed in the air con and had a massage before going home. Car park was gridlock though.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I needed some stuff for the kitchen so I parked in the farthest corner of the car park, went straight to Harris Scarfe, then to coles for the half price chocolate and straight home again. Can't stand the crowds but 50% off something I need is too much to pass up

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went at about 7 this morning after dropping DH and DD at the airport. It was quiet. It was also underwhelming.

Although I did manage to pick up a dress this afternoon at the airport while waiting for a friend to arrive.

And bought a few things online yesterday and this morning.