+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388040381.921603.jpg I found this on the good guys site .... What do you think camera buffs??

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes sorry, the m is compact with changeable lenses. I don't find it slow but I'm noy taking rapid fire photos. I don't have any knowledge of the camera you posted sorry. I did have a PowerShot many moons ago but the technology was different then.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best camera to buy is one you are most likely to carry on you all the time. I never get my SLR out, it's too bulky. We have a small Canon point and shoot that takes great photos and video. And of course the trusty iPhone gets the biggest workout as I always have it by my side!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH works in the industry and he says unless you're going to take a bulky DSLR out with you, use your iPhone (if you have one) as the cameras are better than all the point and shoot cameras out at the moment

We have a DSLR and I never take it anywhere, it's so big and heavy if we take the full kit and lenses, it only gets used at home. I love the photos it takes but having said that, I also get some great ones on the phone too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Snaps Anjalee! Totally agree. I try to take some nice shots once a month at home on my DSLR. I don't even take it on holiday anymore.

Only problem with only having an iPhone is its not so good in darker situations or fast moving ones. For fast moving kids you might need at least a point and shoot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a SLR and use it all the time! The trick is to have images small camera bag that fits just it with a good multi purpose lens (say 18-55mm) so it's not too much to grab when you need it. I have that one lens on 90% of the time so I don't have to be fiddling with lenses to take a shot but my other lenses are in the big camera bag if I need them. Nothing beats an SLR for shutter speed and bursts of shooting (ie hold down the button and get continuous shooting). We bought my sister an SLR for Christmas and they really are quite affordable now, you should be a me to pick up a kit with a few extra bits you need for less than $700 now. So I would recommend an SLR for good pics, and iPhone 5S camera for everyday (which has an awesome camera by the way).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I mainly want to use it for work. I work in childcare and the camera we have is very poor quality and takes forever to actually take the picture. Then we normally miss it. I'm happy to get a point & shoot digital camera just don't know what to get !!