+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Is 2 car seats an option? One in each car you you can get them both professionally intalled. Though I dont find it that hard to do

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I think DH would have kittens about the budget if I suggested 2 carseats LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If you get the seat installed professionally in both cars get the fitter to put a gated buckle on the seatbelt. That way you know you will have the seatbelt at the same tension every time. Then all you need to do is adjust the top tether. A good fitter will be able to explain to you how to fit the car seat easily when you swap cars.

Otherwise look at something like the infasecure neon or Kompressor. They are cheaper than sns seats but just as good and remember there will be sales in January. Sometimes you can pick them up for 130.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Car seats aren't hard to install yourself once you've been shown how. .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OP, if your thinking about a capsule, you can just buy a second base for DHs car which isn't too expensive in the short term (but not the most cost effective idea long term - but you don't have to tell him that 😉).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    A baby seat doesn't sit well in the middle seat of an i30. If you put it in the middle or behind the driver, you've got it sitting over the split where the seats fold down.
    Behind the passenger seat is probably the most stable and convenient spot.
    Placing it in the middle can restrict your access to the seatbelt behind the driver seat as well.
    I think no matter what set up you choose you aren't going to have a great deal of room in the back.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app