+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow that's pretty amazing eternal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes had one in October, got my first bfp ever on my 10th embryo transfer in November. I'm 8weeks pregnant. All the best.
    Carefull, tmi follows but might be good for you to know.
    I did have full on bleeding straight after the operation for a week and then no period when they were due so had to have a few bt to find out when I was base line to start my fet cycle.

All the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lilla. Had the scratch last Friday. Spotted for a day but that was it. Have heard of people getting AF early from it tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am currently travelling aboard for my IVF cycle (Donor eggs) and would like to know where I can receive the Endometrial scratch.

Would appreciate if someone could please help me as to where I could go to arrange this.

I have had 2 failed donor egg transfers and upto my last 2 embryos so hoping this could be it and finally receive my first BFP.

I reside in Sydney west suburbs.

Thanking you in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jensdream View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am currently travelling aboard for my IVF cycle (Donor eggs) and would like to know where I can receive the Endometrial scratch.

Would appreciate if someone could please help me as to where I could go to arrange this.

I have had 2 failed donor egg transfers and upto my last 2 embryos so hoping this could be it and finally receive my first BFP.

I reside in Sydney west suburbs.

Thanking you in advance.
    Hi Jensdream,

I had my last endo scratch done in Liverpool by Dr Sonal Karia. She isn't my regular FS (he was overseas at the time), but she was lovely and did it quickly with minimal pain. It worked as I'm now 23wks pregnant.

Her office is in the Genea Liverpool clinic. Any of the other Drs at Genea Liverpool would also be able to do it for you. Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    For any ladies that are considering endometrial scratch.

Please do it! I was finally successful and have welcomed a healthy baby. Def feel like this as additional treatment before the transfer helped.

Goodluck to all of u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, are any of you in Brisbane? or know how to access this in Brisbane? My clinic doesn't offer this procedure but I would like to try this before my next FET.

Baby dust to all of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm in brissie and I had one before my last transfer. I got mine through QFG with Warren de ambrosia.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the scratch played a massive part in me getting pregnant! I also had a lupoidal flush at the same time. It flushed out ur uterus and also promotes implantation

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Wazza did both of mine too on Cycle's 4/5😊

You could call QFG/FS's offices who work with them to see who does it. It will be most likely the one's who are also gynae's as well😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (20-09-2015)