+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default MC 1st, 7 weeks w/2nd, worried :(

I had a miscarriage in June at 7 weeks. With that pregnancy, I had no nausea and was honestly under too much stress to even notice if I was fatigued. This time, I'm puking my guts out and can barely get through the day. Today I started having brown discharge. I know this is common for some women but for me it signalled MC last time. So now I'm laying in bed afraid to move and worrying as I continue to battle the nausea and try to stay optimistic. I need someone to tell me their happy ending...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a MC late last year, with that pregnancy I had no symptoms. My last pregnancy I was nauseous for the first 16 weeks & could barely eat, I also had some spotting at about 8 weeks. I'm not holding my 5 week old DD.
    It's very hard not to worry once you've experienced a MC so I know exactly how you're feeling. Can you make an appointment with your OB to check that everything is ok?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bundun3 For This Useful Post:

sss979  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *now holding, stupid autocorrect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually have a paralyzing fear of doctors. The panic attacks and vomiting that a Dr's visit causes me even when I'm NOT already suffering morning sickness have put me off of that idea. I haven't even gone to confirm the pregnancy (tho it's pretty obvious I'm pregnant, had a positive test, and I know the exact date of conception). Thank you, though, for the encouragement. It really is hard not to think about it when you're right about at that point where it all went wrong last time. I hope that this time next year, I'll be sharing a similar encouraging word with someone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing. You can get dopplers on eBay or hire one, I haven't used one but some ladies on here have said it gave them peace of mind being able to check for the heartbeat. Not sure how far along you have to be for it to work. Just be a bit wary, others have said it made their anxiety worse as sometimes they couldn't detect the heartbeat straight away on some occasions.

I know it's hard but try to stay positive, I hope everything goes well for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bundun3 For This Useful Post:

sss979  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd be pretty confident that if you are still nauseated everything all good with bub.
    I had bleeding for 4-5 days in weeks 10 and 11 and my DD is now 7 w old.
    Why don't you pop into your GP and get a referral for a scan to ease your mind.