+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    More so random because I don't know where he learnt it but the other day my 2.5yo DS exclaimed at a trolley that someone had abandoned on a nature strip "silly trolley! Go home you're drunk". Then cackled at himself o.O
    Lol.. Oh how funny and random, love it

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD1 is 5 and she told me that her friend has a new brother and his name is Brian. I thought it was a bit odd because the friend and her sister have beautiful classic names and that Brian didn't sound like it would be a name the parents would choose. Finally I ran into the Mum and we were chatting and she has her little baby girl, not named Brian, with her. I told her about DD's fanciful story of the baby being a boy named Brian. Funnily enough though, DD1 told her friend that she also has a brother, the same age as Brian, and his name is Jack, and that Jack never goes to kinder pick ups because I leave him home in bed sleeping . I should confirm that I do not have a child named Jack that I leave home in bed while I pop out for an hour or two.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 21-12-2013 at 07:36.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (21-12-2013),CleverClogs  (21-12-2013),ourbradybunch  (21-12-2013),~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really creepy more funny. DD has been questioning Santa lately and has decided the way to tell is look at his boots if they look like the picture then that's Santa, when I asked her did she question the Easter bunny or tooth fairy she said "oh no Mum they are definitely real" so Santa may not be real but a giant chocolate delivering bunny and a pixie who collects teeth are! And DS1 and DD were talking about people who do bad things and go to jail DS1 says "I don't want to go to jail they make you do work there" DD asks how he knows this did he watch the news his answer "no Cartoon Network" wth I might need to monitor his cartoon watching a bit more carefully

5. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When TTC DH & I had our names already picked but hadn't told anyone. I was at my sisters playing with my autistic 3 year old nephew, all of a sudden he looks me in the eye & says "our boys name" is here. I fell pregnant not long after and had DS

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to milkymolly For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (21-12-2013),CleverClogs  (21-12-2013),mishh  (21-12-2013),ourbradybunch  (21-12-2013),pilbarablossom  (21-12-2013),SHAELEEJANE  (21-12-2013),VanityFey  (21-12-2013),~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Dd was about 4 and she was camping with her grandparents.. she came home and showed me how she had a tear in her Pyjama bottoms from a" huge huger normous hippo" which came into her tent that wanted her pjyamas but she was sleeping so he couldn't have them.... even now at 16 she has a wild imagination lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by milkymolly View Post
    When TTC DH & I had our names already picked but hadn't told anyone. I was at my sisters playing with my autistic 3 year old nephew, all of a sudden he looks me in the eye & says "our boys name" is here. I fell pregnant not long after and had DS
    whoaaa!

Not exactally weird but more funny....
    Working with kids I had a young boy point to a cows udder in a book and ask me why there was a pig hiding under there...

And ds recently discovered mozzie bites. (he gets huge red raised welts) .... One day in the bath he points to his chest and tells me they are mozzie bites.

Weirdest/strangest would be the neighbors child the other day saying he was a gangster, and also that he took little kids whos mums and dads weren't there with them.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My niece saw a picture of my deceased grandad, who she never met and said "I know that man he talks to me".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeLee For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milkymolly View Post
    Real goosebumps here.....

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    My nephew is one and doesn't talk yet but when they popped over to our very non baby proofed house he wandered over to the shelf (with heaps of stuff on it) pointed to a picture of our baby who was still born... Pointed to an Angel figurine.. Looked at me and wandered off. There's 100 things on there that he could have played with. Bless him

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButterflyMa For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (24-12-2013),ourbradybunch  (24-12-2013),VicPark  (24-12-2013),~Marigold~  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyMa View Post
    My nephew is one and doesn't talk yet but when they popped over to our very non baby proofed house he wandered over to the shelf (with heaps of stuff on it) pointed to a picture of our baby who was still born... Pointed to an Angel figurine.. Looked at me and wandered off. There's 100 things on there that he could have played with. Bless him
    That's beautiful!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

ButterflyMa  (24-12-2013)