Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kymbo, I was lucky enough to have success on my second cycle. I am currenty 8weeks and have my first ob appointment on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful advice , I had scans today for EPU Monday and they counted 60 follicles not including very small ones so they've cancelled and I'm starting provera tabs today FS said it's to high risk , she also was abit annoyed that the nurses only did Cd7 bloods as she had asked them to do CD5 bloods as she though this mite happen and was going to alter my dose so the waiting game is once again as I need to go on the pill for a month before we can do another stim cycle.
    I hope everyone's cycles are going well my fingers are crossed for you all 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Missalina, does that mean they won't do epu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl no EPU for me this cycle they cancelled the whole thing so no trigger inj I just take provera for 10days I think my body then just absorbs the follicles then when AF arrives I take the pill and next AF I start another stim cycle but on lower doses and closer monitoring I really thought we would be ok do the stim EPU and then ET I should have learnt by now nothing happens the way you plan it , it sucks the whole cycle had to be cancelled but with that many follicles my FS said the risk was to high

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Miissalina. Must be very frustrating to have it cancelled. I hope doses etc. are sorted so you don't have any problems next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hwaterhouse I was furious yesterday when the FS told me the nurses were told to do a day 5 blood test but they didn't they only did day 7 bloods maybe this all could have been avoided but I'm abit better today as ppl make mistakes I guess I just can't wait for my ovaries to go down the pain is unbearable ATM

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled missalina. 60+ follicles is a huge amount. It's so frustrating that when you think ivf is finally your answer, it doesn't go to plan. Before we started ivf, I was given the advice from another hubber to treat ivf as a process of small steps and consider each successful step as a milestone. It doesn't make the disappointment any easier though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becca85 someone's also said something like that yesterday to me and I guess its abit easier when u look at it like that instead of a start and fail process we are one step closer it is just disappointing I was so excited to get started and then this but now we no for next time , ivf teaches u a hell of a lot of patience

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs about the cancelled cycle. Must be SO frustrating; but I hope you feel well soon. That's gotta be uncomfortable!

As for us in 2014, we've decided we'll wait til Georgia's first birthday (end of March) and then make a decision. We have 2 frosties, so it'd be nice to try a frozen transfer, but I don't ovulate, so it'll need to be medicated, I guess. All my cycles were stims, so I have never done a FET before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @missalina I'm so sorry, but as others have said, it's such a learning curve in the beginning. Now you know about the 5 day bt I would probably remind the nurses next time when you go in to pick up your meds. That way they can make the apt for you then and there.!