Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay so real. My first ivf ended in freeze all because of high progesterone. It's a bit of a bummer but a month off to relax proved to do the trick. Got a bfp. Good luck:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you bel and Sarah!!

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay so just wondering if any of u went to docs for blood test after bfp? Nobody has said I should, should I just wait for ultrasound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Hay so just wondering if any of u went to docs for blood test after bfp? Nobody has said I should, should I just wait for ultrasound?
    Hi @sarahf! I did, just to see levels. That then stressed me out big time, haha, so next time I'll skip it I think. But otherwise, I peed on a lot of sticks until my ultrasound!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @saraf, I did too, but mainly because my pee sticks were getting lighter, so I was constantly worried. They are darker now, and my HCG also seems to have tripled in 48 hours, so it was worth it for my peace of mind. If I could, I'd avoid them and just enjoy the pregnancy! I'm gonna try doing that now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. Wow it's so hard not to stress about everything. Ha ha. I guess it's the great unknown. Everything is totally out of your hands. I think I'll try to relax. And go with the flow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw OB today and little baby is measuring at 7w5d (exactly a week from last scan on Monday, so growing! yay!) -- heard a heart beat too, which was surreal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epu on thursday morning for me had a scare on friday that all the follicles were way to small after 11 days on injections but thry came through in the end. 3 good ones for now and potentially a few more might grow big enough by Epu. So excited!

That's awesome Mrsjag, congrats! You only had a small number of eggs didn't you when you did your stim cycle?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by patiencehope View Post
    Epu on thursday morning for me had a scare on friday that all the follicles were way to small after 11 days on injections but thry came through in the end. 3 good ones for now and potentially a few more might grow big enough by Epu. So excited!

That's awesome Mrsjag, congrats! You only had a small number of eggs didn't you when you did your stim cycle?
    Yep! I sure did. 3 eggs retrieved, all 3 fertilised into blasties. 1 was Georgia, 1 is this jellybean & still 1 on ice! Good luck on Thursday!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I have your luck! I'm really freaking out about the twilight sedation, I have only ever had general before at my old clinic

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app