Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJ I'm so happy for your little heart beat , how precious :-))

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I had my first appointment on Saturday with Dr Fong. She was lovely and has sent me for some more tests before we can start our first round but am feeling more hopeful now after having seen her. The only negative was that I felt a bit fat after the entire meeting. I am a size 12/14 but I kind of felt like she was telling me to lose weight. I know I have weight to lose and i'm not putting my head in the sand or anything as I am doing everything I can to lose more weight. Have been doing the Mish Bridges 12WBT with a fair bit of success. Just wondering if anyone else had the same reaction? She was definitely nice about it and didn't say anything bad it was probably more my own insecurities as she said we can definitely start once we have all these extra tests done. Thanks for all your advice in the lead up to us going it made the experience all that much easier

This also might sound silly but when they say do a test on CD2/CD3 is that the 2nd day after AF ends or when it starts?!

Have just been catching up on all the posts. Congratulations Sarah, so exciting. And Mrs J, a little heartbeat yay!! That would be such an amazing feeling. Good Luck with your pregnancy!! Hope everyone is going well

Lorna xx (Mummy2Harrison)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Lorna, congrats on getting started. Yes most FS at WFC are pretty fussy about weight. I'm a 12/14 with about 10kg to lose and I was reminded that losing it would improve my chances.
    CD1 is the first proper day of AF (not just spotting) so CD2 is the second day of AF (not when it finished) you test when you have AF to get baseline levels. X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @so real
    @Mummy2Harrison - yeah, I'm a size 18 (!) so I got the spiel all the time. I think it's pretty standard. Apparently Dr Bradbury is the worst!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (16-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was with Dr Gayer and she didn't give me a spiel. My BMI is over 30. I even needed to lose a few kg to get under 35! I think I got out of it very lightly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes dr Bradbury is the worst. She won't take anyone over 30 bmi. I scraped through because she didn't weight me before the first cycle, then she just lectured me every time I met her about losing more weight.

So I have an apt at ivf Australia on Tuesday to talk about my options. It's going to be so much more oop than westmead -aaaah! Hope you don't mind if I still read along even though I'll probably not cycle there again?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

jenjenOo  (17-07-2014),Mummy2Harrison  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think everyone here wants to see your succeed, @Chiefsgirl so, please come back and tell us how things are going?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Absolutely Chiefs, we'll still be stalking to hear how you get on!
    xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yes dr Bradbury is the worst. She won't take anyone over 30 bmi. I scraped through because she didn't weight me before the first cycle, then she just lectured me every time I met her about losing more weight.

So I have an apt at ivf Australia on Tuesday to talk about my options. It's going to be so much more oop than westmead -aaaah! Hope you don't mind if I still read along even though I'll probably not cycle there again?
    I will absolutely be stalking you for updates too. Make sure you update us? x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (17-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl, we'll always be thinking of you, so please do come and update us from time to time.

Official test date (11dp5dt) for me today, got faint positives in FRER since last evening, so cautiously hopeful for now. Today's was actually not even as dark as yesterday, so had a bit of a meltdown this morning, but I know its still early days. The ones from WFC are even lighter, but getting positive in two different brands is more than what I ever had, so hanging on to that. Will have the blood test results this evening...please keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!