Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumnetqn View Post
    Sorry Chiefs Everyone seems to have all nice things to say about Dr Smith, so probably the way to go?
    Btw, do you have any of your frozen embryos remaining? Theoretically, since yours was a natural FET cycle, you could do another FET back to back while you wait for Dr Smith (or anything else) if you have any remaining. No wait for 1 month required. I was told to see my FS before the next transfer though. All I was told in that appointment with the FS was the quality of embryo in that past cycle was not that great, so she hoped its better the next cycle.
    Nope they froze them all.

I am looking at changing clinics completely and going to ivf Australia. I have an appointment to see dr sacks there at the end of July. I won't do any other cycling till I get back to my immune dr which is the same day in July. I think with my immune issues I might need a different perspective.

Although I might speak to DH tonight and see what he says about seeing dr smith as well for another opinion. When we were away we decided we wanted to bank some embryo's though so we would have a better chance of getting a sibling. I don't think Wfc do this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsJag how are you feeling? When have you booked yr scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer done. All went well. Unfortunately only 1 really good one. But not to worry that's all I needed for today. Now not to goggle obsess and relax. Hay what are your opinions in time you should wait to have sex? Hope u feeling ok cheifs. And hope u all being kind to your selves.:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Transfer done. All went well. Unfortunately only 1 really good one. But not to worry that's all I needed for today. Now not to goggle obsess and relax. Hay what are your opinions in time you should wait to have sex? Hope u feeling ok cheifs. And hope u all being kind to your selves.:-)
    Congrats on being PUPO Sarah! It only takes one. I personally won't have s*x after transfer till after the 7 week scan but I'm generally very cautious :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sarah & happy 2ww nurse once said to me when I asked the question "everybody loves a good party and so does your embie with his friends *wink*" lol well, we gave our embie a 'party' and now his name is Ryan lol but some people read complete abstinence in the tww. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lillystar -- thanks lovely! Still feels very surreal so far. And early days yet!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lillystar  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm always paranoid and we usually leave it a couple days after the transfer. Poor hubby hasn't had any since the positive pee stick. Progesterone pessaries kind of make things less desirable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    MrsJag how are you feeling? When have you booked yr scan?
    Hi lovely @Twocam - I'm feeling good! Still nervous after the lowish numbers last week but I'm just getting by one day at a time.

Have my scan on Mon 14th which I'll be 7 weeks along for. Another loooooong TWW.

How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I see Dr Smith and I always ask lots of questions and ask about different things and he always takes time to answer my concerns. I' m using my trigger tonight and egg collection is booked for Thursday.. Hoping I can tolerate the pain from how difficult it is to access my ovaries . All previous ones have been quite traumatic. But I'm a bit excited at the same time. I had more bloods today and my progesterone is high so if we are lucky to get eggs and then embryos they have decided to freeze all and delay transfere to next month.. I'm on with that , I would not want to risk any.
    I'm a bit slow with my updat

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for being a PUPO @sarahf! Good luck for the TWW

Sorry about the P4 being too high for you @so real. Unfortunately that seems to happen often, and not just at WFC. I did ask my FS for something extra to reduce the chance of P4 being higher this cycle, and hence I had Luveris as an additional injection. Not sure if it helped or not in terms of egg quality/quantity, but my P4 was fine this cycle. Also, FET is so much more relaxing, and I am sure you have read about successful FET after cancellation due to P4 here in this thread, so good luck!

I had 11 eggs collected at EPU yesterday, 6 fertilized today. I was told that only the 3 follicles that were > 10mm last week were still the ones of good size collected yesterday, so a waiting game to see how many actually make it to Day5. Transfer scheduled for Sunday for now.