Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Still can't believe it! Keeping everything crossed. Today's was a little darker, so trying to breathe & take it one day at a time.
    Woohoo mrs jag!!! Didn't you have a cold also with Georgia in the tww? I'm sure I remember that! Lol such awesome news!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Still can't believe it! Keeping everything crossed. Today's was a little darker, so trying to breathe & take it one day at a time.
    O.M.G.!!! You must be on tenterhooks every morning! So very very excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jenjenOo -- Always the way! It's only been the most crazy first trimester of your life!
    @jeannie1 - YES! I was sick as a dog with Georgia. I wonder if that's my good luck charm, haha.
    @Twocam - Thanks chick! So very, very crazy. How are you guys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseandalyson View Post
    Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while but been keeping up to date with everyone's progress. I am after some advise we had our first appointment with FS at WFC. After transferring from another clinic it has been found that my AMH has dropped a lot in 2011 it was 8.1 and today we found out it is <1.0 or near undetectable.
    Has anyone else had such a low AMH and still carried a normal health pregnancy?
    We have been advise to take DHEA for 3mths before cycling FS still believes we have a chance and should cycle at least 3 times before considering donor eggs.
    We are both in good spirits, I am just hoping I haven't left it too late by taking a 2 yr break and now my AMH has dropped so much.

Al
    I read an article by dr Anne from fertility first recently where they say that amh tests aren't that accurate or reliable anymore and they are more looking at how many follicles you have T the beginning of the cycle.

I was diagnosed with amh of 1.5 in dec 12. I was on 450mg gonal f for my first 2 cycles and got 2 and then 4 eggs. Cycle 3 I was in a trial for saizen and got 5(I had the placebo). Cycle 4 I bought saizen and got 6 eggs and they were the best quality I've had. This last cycle I did dhea and saizen and a while heap of vitamin supps and we got 7 eggs, 5 fertilised and were frozen on day 1 due to high progesterone. I just had them thawed and had two put back on Friday.

My long winded note is to say, don't get caught up on the number from a test, sometimes theynaren't accurate, and sometimes you can change things.

Good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are u back Chiefs? How did everything go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjagur I congratulated you on the other thread but congrats again!
    @bel2466 maybe it's just a bit early? Hope your ankle feels better soon.

AFM, transfer went well. The dr was late (dr Maria someone) and it was over super quick. They usually have heaps of problems putting the specula thing in, but this time it went in, catheter was in before I knew it. The only thing that hurt was when she 'cleaned' out the progesterone! I think the 2 Valium def did the trick with helping me relax, cos it really didn't hurt like normal. Wonder if the doc will give me one for my routine Pap smears?

Only thing is, she didn't use the ultrasound to make sure it was in the right place. All the others have done that before. Has that happened to anyone'?

Oh and the rugby was amazing, we had great seats and all the action happened right in front if us! I had lots of laughs catching up with old friends too. I'm now at my lovely inlaws being pampered (mother went out and brought me lots of gluten free cakes and goodies, I really shouldn't eat them, I'm devouring everything at the moment, but it'd be rude to say no right?)
    @jenjenOo I wish I had your problem, one of the guys at work asked me what was wrong with me cos my face was so fat, darn prednisolone is killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like transfer went well Chiefs. Dr Fong didn't use ultrasound for mine either? Glad the Rugby was great, probably a good distraction for you.

Afm, another negative this morning with an IC. Going to try with a FRER soon. Am 6dp5dt so hopefully still in with a chance. When I tested with DS I think it was the day AF was due and it was very light so who knows?

Bring on a few more BFP's so Mrs J isn't lonely !

Thanks
    Reviews
    No ultrasound for any of my transfers.

FR FR FR. IC's all give me shadows, even now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403485492.562004.jpg

Hey guys is this a line ? I could be imagining it ??? Help!!

Thanks
    Reviews