Closed Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Zobear I am so sorry sweetie, that must be the hardest news. Take care of yourself, we are here if you need to chat.

AFM, after a meltdown this afternoon I called and we managed to change our flights to a later departure tomorrow. It means not getting in till midnight, a hotel room and early start the next day, but if think it's for the best, I was jut stressing way too much. I think the added progynova and progesterone have taken their toll this week I am a wreck. Doesn't help I have no idea how many embies made the thaw and if they are still going! I guess no news is good news right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today chiefs , it's good you managed to change flights. We didn't hear anything about our embies till we arrived for transfer. (1 didn't make it, 1 ready for transfer and 2 ok for re freeze)
    I think no news is good news, they would have called you if there was a problem. All the best today xxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Zobear - I am so, so sorry babe. That is heartbreaking. Lots of love and strength to you.
    @Chiefsgirl - Good luck today!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As if things weren't stressful enough, i slipped and fell at work today spraining my ankle :-(
    Feeling sick with worry that I've harmed our onboard frostie? :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    As if things weren't stressful enough, i slipped and fell at work today spraining my ankle :-(
    Feeling sick with worry that I've harmed our onboard frostie? :-(
    Oh no @bel2466 - you take it easy! They're resilient little ones, they are. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while but been keeping up to date with everyone's progress. I am after some advise we had our first appointment with FS at WFC. After transferring from another clinic it has been found that my AMH has dropped a lot in 2011 it was 8.1 and today we found out it is <1.0 or near undetectable.
    Has anyone else had such a low AMH and still carried a normal health pregnancy?
    We have been advise to take DHEA for 3mths before cycling FS still believes we have a chance and should cycle at least 3 times before considering donor eggs.
    We are both in good spirits, I am just hoping I haven't left it too late by taking a 2 yr break and now my AMH has dropped so much.

Al

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending every one a big hug!!! So much is happening.

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I am new to this thread and also to bubhub so thought I'd quickly say hi. I have recently been referred to WFC and have my first appointment with Dr Ashley Fong on the 12th July...my husband and I have one beautiful little boy who is now 4 (so not so little) and we have been told it is a miracle that we conceived him at all...we have been TTC for the last 2 1/2 years with no luck and after loads of testing it seems my husband has a low sperm count, speed and shape (not sure of correct terminology oops!!) so am now on the path to IVF...scared, nervous and excited all at the same time!
    Just wondering if any of you could give me some advice on what to expect, their experience with Dr Fong and also with WFC? any advice would be really appreciated!!!
    THANK YOU!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi so real , how are things with you? Are your injections getting easier?

Welcome back Alyson, I don't know much about low AMH as might is thankfully high due to my pcos. I would be nervous about waiting 3 months to cycle if it's really low but I have heard positive reports about DHEA. Is your cycle regular?

Jen how are you? Any MS? When's your next scan?

MrsJ how's your precious cargo going? Any early symptoms?

Sarah, how are things with you?

Chiefs I hope all went well with transfer and you are having a well deserved break at the rugby!

Welcome Harrison's mum. I just had Dr Fong for my transfer and she is lovely. She looks very young but she has worked there for many years, you're in good hands. She may suggest ISCI IVF due to MFI. In the meantime is your hubby on menevit etc?

Zobear, I hope you are recovering well after your op. Take time to grieve and look after yourself x

Not much to report here. All 3 of us have colds, I'm hobbling around on a blue ankle and hoping my little embryo is behaving x
    Last edited by bel2466; 21-06-2014 at 08:47.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2014),Mummy2Harrison  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @jaseandalyson - I'm sorry to hear that, that would be so frustrating. Glad to hear you're in good spirits. I haven't used DHEA personally but I've heard positive things about it. xx

Welcome @Mummy2Harrison - nice to see you here, sorry to hear about your TTC troubles. We see Dr Fong and she is lovely. She has a very calm manner about her, and often rings to check in, which I appreciate. She will give you a good idea of what protocol would suit you - do you have any fertility issues yourself that you know of? Expect a proper work up with lots of testing to make sure, they are quite thorough with that.
    @bel2466 - same with us, all terribly sick with colds and wee Georgia has a double ear infection too. We're all a bunch of laughs! Snuggle in, wee embryo. I have already been stealthily building my pee stick collection, since I'm more than a little obsessed...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Mummy2Harrison  (25-06-2014)