Closed Thread
Page 66 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I'm a bit bummed.

I'm assuming if I go in on sun and I've surged or about to, they'd thaw on mon (embies were frozen on day 1) so a 5dt wd be fri?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yeah I'm a bit bummed.

I'm assuming if I go in on sun and I've surged or about to, they'd thaw on mon (embies were frozen on day 1) so a 5dt wd be fri?
    I guess so? But I got really confused about when my transfer was booked. I thought I'd O later, but they decided it would be earlier based on bloods - hence transfer booked for tomorrow. (I predicted Sun or Mon.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger Chiefs, hopefully you'll sneak in a transfer on Thurs. Mine is also one day earlier than i thought, same as Mrs J

Ever: 29 weeks, thats flying, have a great scan and its exciting to hear you have decided on names! I dont know what i'll do if we are blessed with boy in a the future, i find boys names much harder to find ones i like!

Sarahf: great to hear you have 5 frosties, hope your magical one is in that lot. Do you know how many they will thaw for this FET?

Mumnetqn: I dont know much about syranel, but i think around that half hour mark or so of a missed dose should be fine. Hope the cycle works out for you.

for transfer tomorrow Mrs J, hope you get some sleep tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I'm now hoping I ovulate later next week and that way I can just get a flight back for the day for transfer. Wd be a bummer to spend more $$ but if transfer can happen after next weekend would be ok. Thank goodness it's only a 3hr flight and they are ahead on the clock so flights in and out in same day wd work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome girls! Lots happening here it will take me a while to cotton on who is who and what they are up to!
    I booked my nurses initial appointment for 1 July and am due for af around 6 July so that should be good timing. I wanted to ask, have any of you missed out because they were too full for the week? I heard that can happen and wanted to pre book but she wouldn't let me she said it hardly ever happens anymore... I'm just worried because I don't know how much waiting around I can handle!
    Oh and someone asked what clinic i was with before - Demeter Fertility in Liverpool

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi patience, I've been told very occasionally you can miss out in January as it's their busiest month but otherwise the rest of the year it's very very unlikely to be postponed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

patiencehope  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got postponed in my third cycle which was September last year due to theatre closures on the day they predicted I wd have had epu. I went on the pill for two weeks then started (was doing a short cycle that time).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I got postponed in my third cycle which was September last year due to theatre closures on the day they predicted I wd have had epu. I went on the pill for two weeks then started (was doing a short cycle that time).
    Oh I hadn't heard about the theatre closure chiefs, what rotten luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rotten luck, that seems to sum up my 5 cycles at westmead. Nothing has gone to plan on any of them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patiencehope View Post
    Thanks for the welcome girls! Lots happening here it will take me a while to cotton on who is who and what they are up to!
    I booked my nurses initial appointment for 1 July and am due for af around 6 July so that should be good timing. I wanted to ask, have any of you missed out because they were too full for the week? I heard that can happen and wanted to pre book but she wouldn't let me she said it hardly ever happens anymore... I'm just worried because I don't know how much waiting around I can handle!
    Oh and someone asked what clinic i was with before - Demeter Fertility in Liverpool

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I haven't posted in here for a long time but still read along.
    Like chiefs, I had a cycle postponed last year (in May) due to theatre closure. I was devastated but they assured me it's not something that happens often. My overall experience with Westmead was really good. Goodluck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post: