Closed Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks you all and thinking of you at this time!!!! You are all lovely and supportive ... :-)

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bel
    MrsJ
    Chief
    Good luck!!

Ivf #1 2 day transfer BFN
    Ivf #2 5 day transfer BFN
    FET 5 day Blasts BFP miscarriage 8 weeks
    Started IVF finished the pill now on Synarel waiting for AF

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to so real For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (13-06-2014),Chiefsgirl  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow its all happening here!

Welcome Patience, this is a great thread full of strong and supportive ladies.

Chiefs, good luck! Excited for you.

MrsJ woop woop! Lets get ready for a sibling for Georgia.

Bel, good luck! Exciting times.

Half day at work for me today as we have and ultrasound booked in. 29 weeks! Cannot wait to see our munchkin.

I think DH and I have finally come to agree on a girls name that I love, which is a relief after 6 long months of debate and negotiation. Our boys name has been locked down for months. Still no idea what sex our little one is. The anticipation of finding out is keeping me awake at night. Starting to get really excited now.

Wishing you ladies the best over the weekend!

Xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ever1013 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first ivf cycle ended with a freeze all because progesterone was to high. So I'm finally arrived at my FET cycle. I'm excited and scared and all that.:-).
    Patiencehope wfc has been awesome so far I travel from wollongong and it's well worth it.
    Good luck with transfers tell me all the gory details;-) hope they all go well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    My first ivf cycle ended with a freeze all because progesterone was to high. So I'm finally arrived at my FET cycle. I'm excited and scared and all that.:-).
    Patiencehope wfc has been awesome so far I travel from wollongong and it's well worth it.
    Good luck with transfers tell me all the gory details;-) hope they all go well.
    Good luck. I found the next week waiting for the first blood test harder than waiting for AF! How many frosties do you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the waiting it sucks. So many feeling ahhhh. Ha ha.
    I have 5 little frosties hope they do the right thing. Have they started thawing yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to patiencehope. I don't have any complaints about WFC so far, and this support group here is just lovely to get your queries/concerns answered

bel2466, MrsJ, will be praying for you two for the transfer next week. So exciting!

Chiefs, any news about the BT today yet? WFC does not use crinone/pressaries during FET, but I had left overs from my cancelled fresh cycle, so I used them in my last FET. But both my FS and the doctor at the transfer told me it wasn't needed, although it doesn't hurt to use it.

SoReal, FX AF arrives soon for you.

Sarahf, my first cycle at WFC was cancelled due to high Progesterone as well. Although I did not have much luck with the FET's, the two FET's I got from that cycle was so much less stressful! FX you have a successful FET.

Lets set some history with all successful FET's in the coming week/month ladies!

I just had a quick question to those who took Syranel. Did you ever had problem with being late for it by say half an hour? The nurse had told me that with Syranel, I should be max 10 mins late. I didn't ask how bad it is if I forget it and get late once, and I indeed forgot it yesterday

Also, any of you watched the world cup this morning? Was good to get up 'early' and watch it..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mumnetqn For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (13-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    No worries, I've found them wonderful to deal with. Does that mean Wfc don't supply progesterone support for a fet like they do for a fresh stim transfer? Or are you just upping it?
    @Chiefsgirl - They don't give Crinone out for FETs, at least that's what Dr Fong said. I was on massive doses of progesterone last time, because my numbers were low - so she has me on the same this time, just in case.
    @mumnetqn - I remember up to 30 mins either side was ok for Synarel? But it's been a long time since I used that, before switching to Lucrin.
    @Ever1013 - time is flying! <3 What a great surprise that is going to be at the end. Squee!

SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's hilarious, if you need it for a fresh transfer wdn't you need it for a frozen?

Oh well, I have pregnyl from my fresh that I didn't use, I'll use that as ,we well as my pessaries.

Bummed out, bt not showing anything today. Back for another bt on Sunday. Which will mean a fri transfer at earliest and we are due to fly at 755am, looks like I'm going to be changing my flights!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crap, Chiefs. Our bodies never cooperate when we need them to! Fingers and toes crossed.

I think the premise is that if you ovulate naturally for a frozen, your body produces progesterone to sustain anyway.