Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 921
  1. #621
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    737
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked
    461
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Just got the go ahead for transfer on Saturday at 11.30.
    Brilliant news Mrs Jag. Georgia Mark II is about to start cooking!!!


    I love that people are connecting (well almost!!) in real life at W'mead. I met the nicest lady the day of egg retrieval & we are still in touch, she has just recently had a bub too.

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bel2466 almost there hun! Sending o vibes!
    @Chiefsgirl holycr@p!!!
    Can you call then tomorrow to see if you can do anything?
    @mrsjaguar Yahoooooooooooooo!
    *does a transfer dance* you go lady!

    Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

    bel2466  (11-06-2014)

  4. #623
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsjaguar, will be too late for opk's next week, I shd hopefully have o'd by then, it's more that transfer will need to be while we're away. Part of me is still thinking transfer will happen thurs, which I think wd mean a surge on sat cd 14, so you never know!

  5. #624
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @mrsjaguar, will be too late for opk's next week, I shd hopefully have o'd by then, it's more that transfer will need to be while we're away. Part of me is still thinking transfer will happen thurs, which I think wd mean a surge on sat cd 14, so you never know!
    Oh stupid me, I assumed this week you were travelling -- ignore me. Fingers crossed it all matches your travel dates!!

  6. #625
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twocam View Post
    Brilliant news Mrs Jag. Georgia Mark II is about to start cooking!!!

    I love that people are connecting (well almost!!) in real life at W'mead. I met the nicest lady the day of egg retrieval & we are still in touch, she has just recently had a bub too.
    Thanks lovely!!! I sure hope so.

    It's great, isn't it? I'm still in touch with one of the girls I met at egg pick up with Georgia.

  7. #626
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    226
    Reviews
    0
    Yay AF this morn. Let's get this show on the road.
    Just wanted to make sure it was cool I was on this feed. Not really feeling like it is? Might just be me being paranoid I don't know just wanted to join some people that would understand I have made the fatal mistake of telling to many people and getting to many stupid comments. Ahhhh sorry:-/

  8. #627
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahf View Post
    Yay AF this morn. Let's get this show on the road.
    Just wanted to make sure it was cool I was on this feed. Not really feeling like it is? Might just be me being paranoid I don't know just wanted to join some people that would understand I have made the fatal mistake of telling to many people and getting to many stupid comments. Ahhhh sorry:-/
    Welcome for anyone!!

    Yay for AF. xx

  9. #628
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sarahf yay for AF! Does that mean you are now sniffing/jabbing? I looked back at my AF dates for the last 2.5 years and found after a stim cycle it's quite common for me to be up to a week later in getting AF in the next months cycle so it was normal for you to be later!

  10. #629
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,686
    Thanked
    3,365
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I got a faint second line on my opk this morning, starting to relax a bit!

    Clinic didn't say to start using the ones they gave me, but I have some internet cheapies so thought I wd keep an eye on it myself. So hopefully surge is on it's way!

  11. #630
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    So I got a faint second line on my opk this morning, starting to relax a bit!

    Clinic didn't say to start using the ones they gave me, but I have some internet cheapies so thought I wd keep an eye on it myself. So hopefully surge is on it's way!
    Woohooo! I did the same, just used internet cheapies to monitor myself.

    Thank you SO much for the tip on Kingswood Chemist. I went up and got a small batch (2 weeks worth) of pessaries to use from transfer, and they've kept my script & will post out if I get pregnant & need the rest. You're wonderful!!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #3
    By wickets in forum IVF
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 20-12-2013, 14:42
  2. Westmead (WFC)
    By Hope2014 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-11-2013, 13:51
  3. Anyone going to WFC (Westmead) #2
    By JemJems in forum IVF
    Replies: 760
    Last Post: 23-04-2013, 07:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Softer than your bub's bum Boody Organic Bamboo Baby Wear
Australia's favourite eco brand has delivered a gorgeous baby collection. Made from organic bamboo, Boody's extraordinarily soft and stretchy, skin-friendly tops, bottoms, onesies, bibs and wraps don't 'cost the earth'. Get 20% OFF! Code BUBHUB16.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!