Closed Thread
Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi MrsJ, I totally hear you on the waiting game! It does feel like a lot of stuffing around to actually get things happening. Hope the next two months go quick for you. We've been seeing our FS for 13 months now and still haven't had an embryo transferred yet :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Hi MrsJ, I totally hear you on the waiting game! It does feel like a lot of stuffing around to actually get things happening. Hope the next two months go quick for you. We've been seeing our FS for 13 months now and still haven't had an embryo transferred yet :-(
    So frustrating!!! I won't complain about a couple of months of waiting - you've been through the ringer. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @mrsjaguar I know it's frustrating, but it's one step closer. The time will go quickly, this year is flying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the waiting is terrible! Even when your pregnant the waiting is hard! I learnt a lot of patience the 1st time round. Mrs Jagaur do you know why she chose not to do a cycle after the provera? I'm like you, AF is very irregular, every 65-75 days if I'm lucky and Clomid didn't work. I've got my appointment in a month, it can't come fast enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just reread my last post. Sorry if the pregnancy comment was a little insensitive, I'm sure many of us would give anything to have that kind of waiting now.

I worried about my previous comment because I'm sure it falls into the category of. "Unhelpful things people have said"

sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobear View Post
    So I just reread my last post. Sorry if the pregnancy comment was a little insensitive, I'm sure many of us would give anything to have that kind of waiting now.

I worried about my previous comment because I'm sure it falls into the category of. "Unhelpful things people have said"

No problem Zobear, many parts of this journey can feel tough no matter what stage you are at xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zo - the reason we aren't starting after AF comes is because she wants baseline bloodwork and u/s done then - and since the Letrozole would be from 2-6 of the cycle, it could potentially skew those results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zobear View Post

Don't worry, that didn't offend me, I've just finished 3 months of waiting to start the next cycle so I understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Never been so happy to see AF.
    I just registered by the website.
    I'm in IT. I don't trust websites!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still don't know how to access the website. How did you guys get login details? Didn't get any from the FS.. and I'm not sure who else to ask!