Closed Thread
Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    A triple combo?
    Wow CG, that sounds intense.
    Besides the weight gain, how you feeling? Big hugs!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    well I'm on a cocktail of drugs so feeling it a bit this time. The saizen has def kicked in as my legs and elbow are aching and they did last time too. The headaches have eased, but boy wed/thurs last week it was a killer. First bt on tues then us on Friday. I know I'm not going to be ready to trigger then, it's usually 12-14 days of stimming for me so it'll prob be epu around the 16th.

how are you going? Where r u up to in your cycle? Are you on fsh yet?

@bel2466 I hear you, I can hardly move and I've been doing pt all this time too! Yep I decided I wouldn't not play this year, I do enjoy it (we're social and just play for fun-although we played 13yr olds yesterday!! You should have seen her face when I told her I was 40!!!). Murphy's law I'll get pregnant and will only play 3 games for the season for my$175!!! I'd take that any day though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    well I'm on a cocktail of drugs so feeling it a bit this time. The saizen has def kicked in as my legs and elbow are aching and they did last time too. The headaches have eased, but boy wed/thurs last week it was a killer. First bt on tues then us on Friday. I know I'm not going to be ready to trigger then, it's usually 12-14 days of stimming for me so it'll prob be epu around the 16th.

how are you going? Where r u up to in your cycle?
    Oh hun. Hoping the BT shows great responses. At least the stim week be done for Easter break so, you can relax a bit?

AFM, still sniffing. Waiting for AF so I can start stim. I have 10 days off for Easter and Anzac. I'm hoping I can time it so I don't need to take additional time off. Think I'm expecting too much?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you both, Jen & Chief xxx

As for me, I have been arguing with the scan place all morning - she swore her report said PRE menopausal, mine says POST. After emailing her a copy, she realised they were different; apologised. No idea how they were mixed up, but the new scan says my lining is 'normal thickness for a premenopausal patient' & the conclusion is different too - says consistent for PCOS. THAT'S more like it! Sheesh. Way to make me panic for no reason!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Oh hun. Hoping the BT shows great responses. At least the stim week be done for Easter break so, you can relax a bit?

AFM, still sniffing. Waiting for AF so I can start stim. I have 10 days off for Easter and Anzac. I'm hoping I can time it so I don't need to take additional time off. Think I'm expecting too much?

We are camping for two weeks after epu so I'm really looking forward to getting away during tww. All going well, epu on the Wednesday, transfer on the weekend (we're only camping a cpl of hrs away so easy to duck back up for the day), then off on a road trip to qld for tww!

when are you expecting AF jenjenOo? That will affect epu/transfer. The worst ie epu, I go back to work the next day though and you can take an extended lunch break and do transfer.

mrsjaguar, glad you got the report sorted, don't they know we stress about everything?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Fingers crossed for you both, Jen & Chief xxx

As for me, I have been arguing with the scan place all morning - she swore her report said PRE menopausal, mine says POST. After emailing her a copy, she realised they were different; apologised. No idea how they were mixed up, but the new scan says my lining is 'normal thickness for a premenopausal patient' & the conclusion is different too - says consistent for PCOS. THAT'S more like it! Sheesh. Way to make me panic for no reason!
    Wow, that's some pretty major errors though! Glad its getting sorted but a pretty shocking experience xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! @mrsjaguar that is HIDEOUS!
    I'm absolutely floored by that.
    Thank God things are more normal than first thought but, the stress that would've caused!!!

@Chiefsgirl; that's great you're getting away like that. Nothing like the sound of the breeze rushing through leaves and birds chirping sedately, to calm you down.

AFM; I'm expecting AF on Thursday or Friday but, I'm assuming I'll be a few days late due to the meds. Whatever happens, happens. My boss knows all about this so, a day here or there, is no drama.

Note: sorry ladies. I F'd up and quoted bel instead of MrsJ.
    N00b here! Don't mind me!

Last edited by jenjenOo; 08-04-2014 at 07:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a freak out moment as my op for tube removal is tomorrow! Yikes, deep breaths!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bel2466 big deep breaths, I'm sure it will be fine xxx just keep your eye on the prize, it's one step closer to your bfp!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bel. It's all for a great reason. Will be thinking of you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bel!
    Hoping it's as painless as possible! xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (08-04-2014)