Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Bel. Things are going well. 36 weeks on Monday so on the home stretch! When is your op? Or have you already had it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaterhouse View Post
    Hi Bel. Things are going well. 36 weeks on Monday so on the home stretch! When is your op? Or have you already had it?
    Oh wow so awesome, almost time to meet bubby! Do you know what you are having? Have you got a name picked? Op is 9th April so not too much longer. FET planned then for June x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @bel2466 ,
    Thanks for asking; Starting 1st cycle on Tuesday - Synarel nasal spray to wind down then, waiting for AF. Still awaiting a confirmation on my AMH as follies looked on the low side during the scan so, just waiting!

Hope things are going well with you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello all

Hi ladies,

I'm new here. I would like to know how the programmed FET at WFC works? I did a full cycle 2 years ago, very luckily we were successful and have a beautiful 16month DD. We have 3 frostiness, 2 frozen together and 1 by itself so wondering what the actual process is like.

Also I saw someone asking about prices, I have a price list and it doesn't seem too much different to 2 years ago.

Thanks ladies,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Oh wow so awesome, almost time to meet bubby! Do you know what you are having? Have you got a name picked? Op is 9th April so not too much longer. FET planned then for June x
    Not long until your op! Fantastic. Then bring on June! No we opted for the surprise at birth so no idea of the sex. Names are picked with James for a boy and Elizabeth for a girl (prob Ellie for short to start with). Traditional British names I'm afraid!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hwaterhouse View Post
    Not long until your op! Fantastic. Then bring on June! No we opted for the surprise at birth so no idea of the sex. Names are picked with James for a boy and Elizabeth for a girl (prob Ellie for short to start with). Traditional British names I'm afraid!
    Very exciting, you have more self control than me, we found out what we were having with DS! Love your names, I love the strong classic names with traditional spelling :-)
    Yes bring on June, I'm so impatient, it's been such a long journey already x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Zobear. Not sure about FET as we were lucky enough to have a BFP with our first freshie. But we have a frostie waiting too so am interested in how it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think self control has much to do with it Bel! I always thought I would find out but with IVF there aren't many surprises and I just wanted this one. Saved money too as didn't know what to buy! Would prob opt for surprise at ultrasound next time - just for planning reasons. Wishing the next few months to go quickly for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With a FET I think you confirm with your FS what FET protocol they want you on. My FS said for a FET I need to take letrozole days 2-6. You register for a FET the cycle before you want to start online so that you are ready to go when you are CD1. Then I think it's monitoring blood tests and ultrasounds to check when you ovulate so the frosty can be put back in at the right time eg a 3 day embie gets put back in at 3dpo. Some people also may do the trigger inj.
    Then I think it's the usual pessary support and 2ww.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much, I have very polycystic ovaries and very long cycles 75+days so I wonder how they'll manage that? That 2ww is terrible isn't it? I ended up with severe OHSS with our fresh cycle and in hospital for 4 days, in a bitter sweet way I didn't have to focus on the 2ww because I was in so much pain and unwell! I've read that you can't get OHSS with FET, hopefully this is the case. Seeing Dr Smith in May.
    congrats on the pregnancies I've just read about, very exciting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zobear For This Useful Post: