Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I ended up taking a pill anyway. I sent the form through again and got a confirmation on screen, never received a confirmation email that they had received it though! I can't log on from my computer at home or work, or on my ipad, only my darn tiny ph! DH can log on from his ipad tho - go figure!

Well I am off and running again. Another stuff up with dr Bradbury not writing up the saizen, but at least I asked now and not when I go in to pick up the meds. We've got time to sort it out and get it in before then thank goodness!. It just goes to show, you need to be on top of what you agreed with the FS and ask questions with the clinic early to confirm.

By my calculations it looks like I will have another epu and et around Easter, just like my first cycle last year! I had transfer on Easter Saturday last year, but if I get enough it looks like it could be Easter Monday, does anyone know if they'll do a transfer on a public holiday? Last June when it looked like it was going to be a transfer on a public holiday they said they would do a 2dt instead- If I get enough I'd def prefer to got to 5 days to weed out the slow ones - ugghhhh nothing is ever easy! I guess I just need to wait it out and see what we get, no putting the cart before the horse or whatever that saying is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to hear you are up and running Chiefs! It's a shame that you have to remember to organise agreed courses of action isn't it? You'd think there would be a file somewhere? But through this thread I'm realising that you can't assume things will happen the way you are told they will. Something for me to remember next time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and the tricks just keep coming! I got a call from the clinic today to say that Dr Bradbury had indeed put the saizen on the form, but they won't get it in for me again! they'll get Dr Bradbury to send me a script and I've got to source it myself and I have no idea where to start with that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chiefs, if you search Saizen on the www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au site it lists the Australian number to call for stockists and the names and addresses of suppliers in Aus. Hope this is helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bel2466 I found it and called the helpline, just gotta get info from script then start calling pharmacies, I hope they don't charge more than Wfc did last time or I'll be severely peeved, I still don't understand why they won't get it in for me this time, they did last time, ugh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, the website looks different! It says members get access - how would I set up an account there? Would love to have a look.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was sent a letter with my username and password, essentially it's not really different once you log in, but you can lighten start of cycle, calls etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's been very quiet in here lately. How are we all doing?

I was back in the clinic today to pick up my meds. I spoke with nurse Chris this morning, she was actually really supportive of me trying the immune protocol as well and agreed I needed to do what was best for me.

I left feeling a lot better than when I walked in. Start jabbing tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Hi ladies, it's been very quiet in here lately. How are we all doing?

I was back in the clinic today to pick up my meds. I spoke with nurse Chris this morning, she was actually really supportive of me trying the immune protocol as well and agreed I needed to do what was best for me.

I left feeling a lot better than when I walked in. Start jabbing tonight
    That's sounding really positive Chiefsgirl and congrats on starting jabbing!

Boring here for me, awaiting my 9th April Operation to have my final tube removed due to hydrosalpinx. Hoping to do a FET 2 months after op.

Dr B mentioned my FET will be with Day 2-6 on Letrozole? Has anyone else done this? i'm not sure if it is usual protocol or not?

How is everyone else? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried logging in with the details on letter and failed so I gave up lol
    I have my 12 week scan next week so hopefully I won't need the wfc website again.

We saw nurse Chris the first time we went in to pick up drugs, she was awesome and everytime we went back I hoped I get her but never did again lol