Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bel2466 you poor thing, is the fluid painful? At least you have some answers now, there is nothing more frustrating that not knowing what is causing things. Will removing the fluid require surgery?

I hope everything progresses well for you and you're PUPO before you know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @bel2466 you poor thing, is the fluid painful? At least you have some answers now, there is nothing more frustrating that not knowing what is causing things. Will removing the fluid require surgery?

I hope everything progresses well for you and you're PUPO before you know it!
    Thanks for thinking of me Chiefs, Ever and others. I have no symptoms thankfully. Rachel has referred me to a gyno and yes it will be another op to either remove tube or have it clipped depending on what gyno thinks. I'm assuming a laparoscopy under a general. Guess I'll be out of action still for a couple months till it gets sorted. Hopefully I can get an appt soon to get the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

Thought i would drop by and say Hi to you all. I hope that you are all travelling well and look forward to reading all the positive stories come from this thread.

Afm - we had our 19 week scan yesterday and our little miracle is doing amazing. We also found out that we are having a little princess. We are both over the moon and can't wait to meet her.

Take care everyone

Mieke

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh mieke, congrats on having a little girl! We babysat our friends two children on the weekend and the little girl just melted my heart she was so cute!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for healthy and yay for pink Mieke! Super news, glad all is progressing well x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Mieke! So happy for you that all is well. A little girl sounds lovely!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear that you're having a little baby girl Mieke, huge congratulations!

I stayed away from BH for a while, as I needed to give my mind a rest, so didn't update you of what we had been up to. Well, we did 2 FET cycles, one in Jan, and one this month. First was BFN of course (it wasn't a good quality embryo), and the official test day today for second cycle also brought bad news

Was surprised when my FS (Dr Fong) called me up this afternoon to discuss my next steps, as we have no more frozen embies left. We had discussed maybe doing an Antag cycle, but she told me today that she preferred it to be Long down again. I can start straight away if I want as we did natural FET. But, DH and I have decided that we will take a break from IVF for a little while. We are obviously very disappointed, as we were told that this round, the embryo was A grade, so we don't feel very positive at the moment.

I am sure I will return sooner than later and join you all in this crazy journey again, but just wanted to wish you good luck with your upcoming cycles. Hopefully you have better news than me!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumnetqn For This Useful Post:

mieke034  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumnetqn I'm sorry your fet hasn't worked. Have you done any reading about immune issues/natural killer cells? After 4 failed cycles I have just finished investigating it and found out I have issues and wouldn't have fallen pregnant with ivf, let alone naturally! There is a thread here where the ladies talk about it and I can recommend a book to read as a starting point.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

mumnetqn  (26-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chiefsgirl. I had looked into the thread you mentioned a while back, and read some of the conversations there (too long to read the whole thing). I am thinking of trying at least one more IVF cycle before further investigation though, as theoretically, I have never had a full fresh cycle as my last cycle was a freeze all. I mentioned to my FS about doing the lap to rule out other problems, we'll probably do that after the next cycle though. So, probably few more cycles before going deeper into NK cells etc as it sounds too intense to me.

Good luck with your upcoming cycle. You may make me change my mind and get tested sooner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that Mumnetqn. Glad you are both on the same page though. Look forward to seeing you again later on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hwaterhouse For This Useful Post:

mumnetqn  (27-02-2014)