Closed Thread
Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Oh bum sorry Calster. It looks a bit early, you seem to have a fairly reg LP. Any other reason you might have had a temp drop? Temp taken much earlier? Clutching at straws!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebs View Post
    Oh bum sorry Calster. It looks a bit early, you seem to have a fairly reg LP. Any other reason you might have had a temp drop? Temp taken much earlier? Clutching at straws!
    Nope. Temp taken at same time as usual. Didn't feel cold, actually felt quite warm! Hmmmm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling about ready to give up on ttc, the only thing that's keeping me going is how much $$$ we seem to have wasted on the VR... I just don't think it's going to happen, my cycle is all over the place and my LP is too, 9 days last cycle... I know that the next step is going to be tests etc for me and I just don't know if I have the energy for it.. I feel so blessed to have the children that I do have, and now even more blessed that they decided to come along without us having to go through all this... Maybe it's time to throw in the towel... I had no expectations this cycle, didn't symptom spot or anything and yet still AF delivered another crushing blow... Feeling very torn at the moment as to if we should keep on trying and hoping or just stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I am feeling about ready to give up on ttc, the only thing that's keeping me going is how much $$$ we seem to have wasted on the VR... I just don't think it's going to happen, my cycle is all over the place and my LP is too, 9 days last cycle... I know that the next step is going to be tests etc for me and I just don't know if I have the energy for it.. I feel so blessed to have the children that I do have, and now even more blessed that they decided to come along without us having to go through all this... Maybe it's time to throw in the towel... I had no expectations this cycle, didn't symptom spot or anything and yet still AF delivered another crushing blow... Feeling very torn at the moment as to if we should keep on trying and hoping or just stop.
    No matter how little u symptom spot or how relaxed u say u r through the ttc journey its still always a disappointment when af arrives. As little as I let on to my dh (as it doesn't seem to bother him) it really hurts. We are all here for u if u need to vent bake. Big hugs to u!!

I agree Calstar bout ur lp..implantation dip maybe?

Im with u peeps..Waiting along. Im glad it Christmas time n dh is on holidays because he is keeping me occupied from symptom spotting lol.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (26-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charts are so boring until you get a cover line

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Charts are so boring until you get a cover line

Looking good! Fingers crossed for you x

I've been getting lots of bd in which is unusual for dp. Cd34 today. Thought I od on cd21 but I've been on holiday and blasting the aircon so it messed up my temps. Could be 13dpo but not holding my breath. Hurry up af!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    No matter how little u symptom spot or how relaxed u say u r through the ttc journey its still always a disappointment when af arrives. As little as I let on to my dh (as it doesn't seem to bother him) it really hurts. We are all here for u if u need to vent bake. Big hugs to u!!

I agree Calstar bout ur lp..implantation dip maybe?

Im with u peeps..Waiting along. Im glad it Christmas time n dh is on holidays because he is keeping me occupied from symptom spotting lol.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b
    Thanks Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Looking good! Fingers crossed for you x

I've been getting lots of bd in which is unusual for dp. Cd34 today. Thought I od on cd21 but I've been on holiday and blasting the aircon so it messed up my temps. Could be 13dpo but not holding my breath. Hurry up af!

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Hopefully you get either af or a positive pregnancy test. Dp says he finds it hard to be every second day lol i told him to man up.... atm we did okay i guess and hopefully we can get a session it tomorrow. I just got my neg opk at 10pm so I've oed now UT eegy lives for a bit so one quicky ant Hurt, i just wish it was now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Hopefully you get either af or a positive pregnancy test. Dp says he finds it hard to be every second day lol i told him to man up.... atm we did okay i guess and hopefully we can get a session it tomorrow. I just got my neg opk at 10pm so I've oed now UT eegy lives for a bit so one quicky ant Hurt, i just wish it was now

Well I only got to bd on cd23, 31,32,33 so I doubt I'll get a bfp if I od on cd21... Maybe I haven't od. Tmi, I think I just had a bit of Ewcm but not sure as last bd was last night. His stuff doesn't usually stick around that long.

How long after u o can you still catch the egg?

I have my fingers crossed for you Tiffany!