Closed Thread
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    And there is my temp rise :-) http://fertilityfriend.com/home/1909fb
    Looking good! I'm so envious of your early o!!! I have to wait at least another 8 days - maybe up to 20+ days if it's anything like my last cycle!!! It's sooooo annoying - & booooring!!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/489b1a/

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    It was me that said ff would do that. It's because your first temp after the dip was the same as temps before your dip (i.e. not high enough). O is when you have a shift in temp levels overall (2 phases). It's possible to have temp dips several days before o & some people don't even have a temp dip. Also, every cycle is different. I wouldn't worry, as you dtd the day before o, which is better than dtd on o day anyway. fx!!!

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Ooops. Sorry funchu. I thought it was Mrs tugs. Yea we covered all bases with dtd so fingers crossed. Im due for af on the 10th...3 days before my gynae appt..heres hoping I wont need it!!

Fx u o sooner rather than later...I hate o'ing so late. Ive had 1 cycle where I o'd on cd 16...the rest have been 20+ it just seems to take forever waiting. I find the two week wait easier coz it doesn't feel as long.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelstar002 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! (love the autocorrect too- I might have to change my name). Sounds like a similar thing is happening to my cycle then.

All the unknowns are very hard for a planner like me. How do you all distract yourselves?

Someone asked how long I was going to try before getting help. I have no idea. I've been taking my temp since mid-September, but I didn't get my first period since birth until late October - so i guess I've really only had November, December and this month trying. So 5 months was a bit of an overstatement. And my PMS has been seriously horrible - so I don't think everything is back to normal. My body is experiencing some serious stress too with grieving and having to try and get on with life (harder than I'd expected to go back to work - why are there f-ing pregnant women everywhere??).

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Haha cool autocorrect bake XD

Yes I O'ed early this cycle due to vitex. Brought it from cd18ish back to cd15 which is wonderful.
    I DID however have a 25 day cycle because of it so be ready for AF to surprise you early!
    I think with a few more months on vitex my cycle will lengthen whilst keeping an earlier O. Well that's the hope anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Tuggsy - did you see my pos OPK today??? And I'm having the most fertile cm I've ever had this month!
    Look at you go!!! I've been following along hoping this cycle was great news for you!! Short surges are great, very good sign. Let's get that pk lengthened and you'll be ready for that baby belly!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nica my autocorrect turns you to mica lol.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you have some luck soon.

I've been trying for 6 months, but I have such a short LP so I've booked with my gp to look for some help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strega how's ur chart today? AF shown her ugly head yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for O Bake.

Well temp took a dive this morning and I'm very cranky this morning so pretty sure AF will rear her head either today a day early or tomorrow right on schedule. LOL

Bring on cycle #3 and hopefully figure out when I actually O so we can time things better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 days to go till testing 😃 Hurry up!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Strega- I still remember one cycle with poor DH almost had his dinner thrown at him across the room. I'm glad I haven't had one of those major cranky attacks lately. I'm just very annoyed at everything today.

FX your temp goes back up. again.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-02-2014),Stregaxxx  (31-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffany- looks like a lovely chart.

And 1 lone little dot..... Time for a weekend of chocolate and wine and being able to take Advil for the next 2 weeks!!!

My Ovulation Chart

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dom82 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (31-01-2014)